Zest Body Wash

Zest Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #517 out of 552 in Body Wash

January 05, 2016

I have skin sensitivities and this the only body I can use that doesn't irritate.

January 05, 2016

Not a bad body wash. Way better than the bars of soap. Lathers and rinses well.

January 05, 2016

My husband likes the bar soap and I love the body wash ,it lathers up great, I don't find theres much of a scent but that's ok

July 15, 2015

Have used zest forever so happy for a body wash bars can get so gummy

May 28, 2014

Cleans my smelly teenager boy and husband, thank you , recommend this all the way, good value.

August 09, 2013

Refreshing feeling with shower, has nice smell after finishing and lasts a long time.

July 10, 2013

very good body wash i have sensitive skin and I had no reaction to it

February 01, 2007

I've used the tangerine one. I agree that there are much better bodywashes out there. It seemed very watered down and I didn't care too much for the smell. They come in big bottles so you think "oooh! value!" Not so much. I'd rather pay more for something that is more concentrated and smells better.

February 01, 2007

The Zest body wash line is nice, simple, and gets you clean. I rank them as follows:

1. Spring Splash
2. Tropical Fresh
3. Tangerine-Mango Twist
4. Ocean Energy

To be honest, I have to be in the mood to use these. I find that they start out smelling fantastic and they really open your eyes in the morning, but I grow bored of them somewhat fast. There is so much of it that I find myself using more than I need just to get rid of it sometimes. It's a good product and it lathers okay, but there's really nothing "wow" about it. There is better out there.