Zevia Beverages Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 37 in Carbonated Water

February 02, 2017

For a zero calorie soda Zevia is very good. There is no artificial flavour after taste that is common with most diet pops. It is satisfyingly bubbly, and mixes well as an adult drink with gin. The flavour is best when it's very cold.

January 09, 2017

It's awesome to finally have a beverage that is calorie free and not sugar laden. It's definitely a better alternative than the regular and/or popular brands out there. However, I find all the flavors too sweet. With that being said, I'll be consuming this just like the other pop... about once or twice a week or less treat.

September 16, 2016

Love all the Zevia flavours but ginger ale is my favorite. Awesome way to get your soda fix without the calories or artificial sweeteners. Wish it was a better price but still worth it

August 23, 2016

First time trying this and tasted great has a nice black cherry flavor very refreshing. Love that this no sugar or artificial sweeteners. Definitely a better option than soda

August 20, 2016

I love that Zevia has no sugar, no calories, no artificial sweeteners, and no caffeine! It is sweetened with stevia which is a green leafy plant! Its great for those times you feel like a soda without all that sugar

August 20, 2016

I recently tried Zevia zero calorie soda, Ginger Root Beer flavour. It is so good! I love that it is clear, and free from colour. It has no sugar and no artificial flavours. It has lots of carbonation, and is full of flavour. For fun, i tried to make an ice cream float with the root beer. It was really lovely! I wish it wasn't so expensive; however, i have found a few high value coupons, then look for it on sale! I love that it is available in the grocery store, in the organic food section. I really recommend you give this a try!

April 20, 2016

Zevia Soda is a very good idea if you need to watch your diet and to me it gives my children a better option for a healthier soda. My both children love pop and I am concerned about drinking it. But now that I found Zevia they can enjoy it without no concerns from me. With it being zero calorie with no artificial sweeteners, can't ask for more for a healthier alternative, and my children can't even tell the difference. Zevia has many different flavors to choose from.

March 08, 2016

I like this pop. No sugar, uses stevia. No bitter taste. Good for my waistline. Only 4 carbs per can. If you're looking for something sugar free with no artificial sweeteners, try Zevia.

February 14, 2016

I am so in love with Zevia! Being a Type 1 diabetic, I cannot drink sugary beverages so when I discovered Zevia, I was so happy. It tastes very similar to conventional soda but does not have that overwhelmingly sweet taste. It's very refreshing and great to mix into cocktails. I love that I can enjoy the taste of soda without the consequences of all the ingredients conventional soda contains. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to cut back on sugar or to just try something new!

December 10, 2015

The ginger root beer was good, the black cherry tastes way to sweet for my liking but the best of these by far has to be the cream soda it is truly amazing.