• zincofax extra strength
  • zincofax extra strength

zincofax extra strength Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

August 19, 2016

Fantastic product! My daughter was battling a bad diaper rash and with the summer heat, it was hard to kick. This product cleared it right up. Definitely will use it again for any stubborn rash we encounter.

August 04, 2016

One of the best rash creams out there. I used only this on my first son. I tell everyone with children to use this cream. I even use it on myself when I get sunburns and it works.

July 13, 2016

I've tried several other diaper creams for my baby and it's certainly the best. The texture is light and very easy to spread. This can also be used for relieving minor skin irritations too.

July 01, 2016

Hand down the best bum cream we've tried for ous son! We had tried multiple creams before trying this one and if was the only one to clear up the rash. He's never had a rash since!

June 13, 2016

Lei love this baby bum cream :)
It is extremely effective my los have food sensitivity so sometimes they get a rash when we try new foods.
Zincofax extra strength clears their rash up by the next day ....always!
The price is okay. It's not too expensive but it is surely worth the price tag.
And just a little bit of this cream goes a very long way :)

May 06, 2016

This cream works the best out of many that we tried. Yes it is a little pricey but it's worth it. Not only is it an awesome diaper rash cream it also helps with minor burns and skin irritations.

March 13, 2016

This is amazing and works very fast. It is pricey when not on sale bit worth every penny. I was tired of buying cream that did not work. This is amazing and I will never use a different brand ever again

February 18, 2016

The zincofax extra strength cream is very effective to relieve diaper rashes I find. It has more zinc ingredient then other creams. It's easy to apply and does not irritate the skin. When ever I use this cream on my son it relieves the diaper rash really quickly.

February 09, 2016

I am a HUGE fan of Zincofax (Extra Strength). My little one had a sensitive tushie and would always be getting a random rashes. Zincofax seemed to be the only diaper rash cream that worked to help heal her little bottom and not just provide a barrier. It was silky smooth to put on, not clumpy and staining like some other products I have used. I would definitely recommend this product. You can't beat the price point, and I found that a little went a long way.

January 04, 2016

This diaper rash cream works really well. It isn't too thick either and doesn't smell horrible like most creams do.