Zincofax Original Diaper Cream
Good

Zincofax Original Diaper Cream Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 345 in Diaper Creams

March 17, 2017

J'ai essayé plusieurs crèemes différentes pour l'érythème fessier, mais Zincofax est la meilleur. Sa texture est parfaite, elle ne sent pas très fort et mon bébé n'a aucune rougeur.

July 22, 2016

This cream works the best.
    My kids aren't very rashy, but they have of course had rashes. Mostly due to allergies. Non the less, zincofax is literally the only cream that will heal up their bottoms when they do break a rash.
    I'm currently out of zincofax and my lo has a rash - I've been using a store brand and it just hasn't healed it at all. I've tried penaten and same thing, barely notice an improvement. Off to the drugstore I go today for zincofax.
    Once I use it, more than likely she will be pretty good by morning.
    I totally reccommend this to all the moms and dads out there!

July 11, 2016

We just started using this a few days ago but I love it! My son had a nasty little diaper rash after a long road trip to see the great grandparents. I tried penaten, my usual go to, with little improvement. We received the zincofax unscented as a baby shower gift and never opened it so I gave it a go and I'm so happy I did!! His rash was so much better by the next day.

January 29, 2016

This cream is very effective at getting rid of mild diaper rashes as well as helping prevent them.

January 08, 2016

I use Zincofax Original Diaper cream for my daughter and love it. It is effective to prevent diaper rash while being a consistency that I like in comparison to other diaper creams which I found to be too thick and not easily applied.

December 07, 2015

We tried EVERYTHING for my daughter and the only thing that constantly worked was this. The cream went on nice and easy and I like the smell. She never had a reaction to this cream but she had reactions to almost every other cream on the market.

October 13, 2015

Works ok maybe 6/10 Just that I've had better ones and so therefore this one doesn't really impress me.Maybe some may think it's better because it's from a pharmacy.

June 09, 2015

This is the best diaper cream ever ! Always clears up my son's diaper rash within a few days.

February 28, 2015

Tried this and it was not bad, it help with the redness and also helped the rash to heal faster. it's very thick and creamy so a little is all you need.

1.5/5

February 28, 2015

it made rash got worse on both of kids.