Ziploc Freezer Bags Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 192 in Household Essentials

Now featuring our Easy Open Tabs. Protect your food with Ziploc® brand Freezer Bags. Each bag locks out freezer burn while keeping food fresh and full of taste. Less freezer burn means less wasted food and money. Plus, these tough, durable bags feature our Smart Zip Plus® seal—it lets you feel, hear and see the bag close from edge-to-edge, so you can feel confident your food is protected from freezer burn.

November 30, 2016

My go to freezer bags. I love the newer design, it makes opening the bag easier.
I've been using these bags for a while now and have been completely satisfied with their durability and effectiveness.

November 30, 2016

We finally got a deep freezer, so I am able to buy food in bulk. I normally bought zip bags at th dollar store, thinking there was no diffrence. The other day, I had to make a quick purchase at Giant Tiger, and they only had Ziploc brand...with my $1 off coupon, they were $3 a pack, and what a huge quality diffrence. The bags are much thicker, I definitely feel like my food is better protected. The others broke very easily, often creating freezer burn. My fingers occasionally popped right through. And they are so much easier to zip up. I will definitely be switching, especially for food items. One saved roast more than makes up the difference in price!

November 30, 2016

I have always used the zip lock bags. They are very durable. They have my life easier when I buy meat in bulk and split it up. I use the bags for lunches and freezing product.

November 11, 2016

These are the only bags I use to freeze things. We have a lot of fresh fish and wild game- these bags keep them from getting freezer burnt! I also like how there is a spot to write what's in the bag with a sharpie. The bulk packs go on sale at Costco all the time

November 10, 2016

These are the on bags I buy. I freeze tons of meals in them from meats to soups. They are the only ones I trust. You can also use camping and reheat food in boiling water in them. The other brands will melt and allow water in. Great investment

October 20, 2016

Although I do my best to reduce my use of plastic, I do use ziplock freezer bags to seperate and freeze meat. When I purchase fresh meat (particularly poultry), I split it into meal portions and seal in a freezer bag. These never leak, puncture or cause freezer burn. I really like how using these bags reduces my food waste!

October 07, 2016

These freezer bags are one of my favorite by the Ziploc brand. Both the plastic and the seal are thick and sturdy. I've stored all sorts of food in them and they have not once acquired freezer burn. The double zipper seal closes and pulls apart easily and there is a handy blank label printed on the bag where you can write what meal/food you've stored inside. Great for packing lunches too!

October 07, 2016

I use it to freeze all foods need to frozen. Keeps food fresh and safe with no freezer burn. I use it to seal every food products that need to be kept in sealed containers, its great in sealing and keep things fresh. it's durable and thick plastic bag. I wish it have the gliding to seal it, but still great great use. I usually reuse them by washing it.

October 06, 2016

Handy,handy,handy. I can prepare foods ahead of time and store them or store leftovers in them. They are really thick and durable. I even store leftover soup in them and freeze it. Great for camping too. I always buy this brand of ziplock bags and I have a zillion great uses for them. The size is perfect and the price is right.

October 03, 2016

Great product because they are sturdy and seal well. I use them go freezer bags, or whatever else I can put in them. They also come in handy for travel and to put bottles storing liquids in. I would rather the bag catch the leak then to have it all over my suitcase.