Ziploc Freezer Bags Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 217 in Household Essentials

Now featuring our Easy Open Tabs. Protect your food with Ziploc® brand Freezer Bags. Each bag locks out freezer burn while keeping food fresh and full of taste. Less freezer burn means less wasted food and money. Plus, these tough, durable bags feature our Smart Zip Plus® seal—it lets you feel, hear and see the bag close from edge-to-edge, so you can feel confident your food is protected from freezer burn.

March 08, 2017

Ziploc is the only Freezer bag that I use in my house. Compared to the bargain brands, Ziploc stands out among the rest. It is quality, locks in freshness and you know its working.

March 05, 2017

These are great as they help keep liquids inside the bag. I use these to store chicken, and soups in my freezer. The smaller ones are great for school lunches. I will definitely be buying these again.

February 10, 2017

Love these freezer bags from Ziploc. theyre bigger than regular ziploc bags and they prevent freezer burn
    theyre perfect for sandwiches and chips in a lunch bag

February 02, 2017

I love these bags, nothing is ever freezer burnt as long as everything is packaged properly. And you're able to fit so much into them, ground beef, pork chops, veggies you name it! They go a long way's to and last forever, they're very durable, and can stand getting tossed around in the freezer without ripping. And dont get me started on the tabs, probably one of the best thing ziploc has came out with, nothing more frustrating then not being able to open the bag.

February 01, 2017

Definitely the whole family's go to freezer bags! Can sometimes be pricey depending on where you purchase them but they are by far the best type of freezer bag on the market! Nothing ever gets freezer burnt. I prep my meals usually for the whole week every Sunday and the following Saturday my meats are still nice and fresh from the seals on the bags! I've used cheaper brands before to save a bit of money but I found they were very thin and my foods just weren't as fresh. Would never go back!

February 01, 2017

I will only ever purchase Ziploc freezer bags. I thought I would save by purchasing their leading competitor freezer bags one time when they were on sale but all of my meat were freezer burned. These bags guarantee the integrity of your meats.

January 28, 2017

These ziploc bags are the perfect size for most of the items I freeze, whether it be bananas, muffins, cookies, etc. I find they seal really well so my food doesn't get freezer burn very easily. I've also discovered I can get these at the dollar store near me so they're super affordable too!

January 20, 2017

We cook and prep our food for the following week every Sunday. These freezer bags have been a life saver! We freeze everything, chicken, pork, beef, frozen fruits, veggies, etc and everything is always fresh when we unthaw! Plus there's no worry of freezer burn which is a huge positive!

January 18, 2017

I love these they keep things from getting freezer burnt and they keep things fresh. I used them for all kinds of things from crafts, cooking, freezing, organizing, camping and many many other things the list is endless

January 18, 2017

I always carry a ziploc with me because it is excellent for storing any product like food, makeup or anything that needs protection. I highly recommend it.