Zoya Nail Polish in Kimber

Zoya Nail Polish in Kimber Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1095 out of 1403 in Nail Polish

August 04, 2012

I received my Zoya nail polish in my July GlossyBox for free, but it sells for $8 on the Zoya web site. I received mine in the kimber shade, but it’s available in several others. The Kimber shade is from their Beach & Surf collection. It contains no formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP. Zoya was awarded the longest wearing natural nail polish by Woman’s Health Magazine for it superb quality. They say that it’s loved and used regularly among spa professionals and consumers. Zoya nail polish is a no-chip formula that they say can leave your nails look just polished for days. The web site says for best results, apply a base coat to your bare nail’s, apply 2 to 3 coats of the Zoya nail polish and then apply a top coat witch I did. When I did give it a try for the first time I did a rush job and didn’t let my nails dry long enough before I went to bed, like a fool.LOL It applies nicely and I could have gotten away with two coats instead of the three that I did apply. When I woke up the next day I was actually pretty surprised at just how well they turned out. Yes I had a few messed up nails, but most turned out beautiful. The Kimber shade has a sparkle to it that I personally don’t care for on my fingers, but I think it will look nice on my toes, so I will continue to use it. I’ve had it on my nails for four days now and I have no chips on the nail’s that did turn out nice. So fare so good so I do think it will be long lasting like it claims to be. It costs more then I normally would pay for nail polish, but you get what you pay for. If I was able to find it on sale I’d definitely buy it myself and I would recommend it.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Favourite Disney movies?

happy6400 added a new review for
Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)

Irememberu has posted in the forum topic
How do you chicks do it??