Good

Zulily Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

August 25, 2015

I am a huge Zulily shopper. They have so many terrific items at such reasonable prices. Low shipping prices and great customer service.

May 09, 2015

I get lots of emails from this company, but haven't purchased anything yet. I really don't find nothing that catches my eye. The prices are too high.

March 03, 2015

Zulily ..awesome site ..buy lots things from this website ..

September 10, 2014

a great website but some things are more expensive then they should be.

August 26, 2014

I love this site. Finding what you want takes time and effort but when you do find it the deals are great! Have been able to find lots of unique clothes for my daughter. They also have accessories, shoes, adult clothes, etc. Ordering takes awhile but again, worth the wait. They have an easy to search app explaining policies, etc. I have used the site several times and regularly search it for more deals.

May 29, 2014

Love this site! I look forward to 9am every day to see what new deals there are! I find things I have never seen in stores or things I have seen but at much better deal! And the referral program is great!!!!

October 17, 2013

I love this website! They sell everything from children's clothes, to baby gear, womens clothing and accessories along with house wares. They have new deals everyday. Some of the brands are new and up and coming other brands are established like Carters, sketchers and Hanna Andersson. The deals are fabulous and the customer service is first rate. If you ever have a problem, let customer service know. They are so accommodating and helpful and never make me feel like a complainer. I am a die hard Zulily fan and you should be too!