Super bon produit pour les cheveux quo me rappel les vacances à cause de l'odeur divine du produit. Le spray est facile lors de l'utilisation ,rapide et efficace.
I originally purchased the red bottle of Revlon One as a recommendation from my hairdresser. She then received these trial size bottles which, she gave me one. I will definitely purchase and recommend. I love the coconut smell, it reminds me of vacation! It makes my hair soft, which I need, as I dye my roots once a month. It is also great to eliminate the frizz. Love it!
I have been using this product daily after showering for the past two months.
My hairstylist recommended the uniq one all in one hair treatment to help repair my overly processed locks. Revlon has definitely marketed it as the only product you would need to keep your coif under control and looking dynamite.. and I'd say for the most part it does the trick.
Here are a few of my observations after using this product:
- So I have long-fine-stringy blond hair that tangles extremely easily. I brush while my hair is wet because if I brush while dry my hair goes crazy frizzy. Brushing while wet used to actually be a nightmare, but this product is an AMAZING detangler.
- Like the previous poster had mentioned, its more of a lotion type product. it's creamy. so I'll brush it in after a shower and then flat iron my hair when it's dry - and my typically lacklustre hair becomes smooth as silk and mega shiny.
- I bought the coconut one. They have not yet nailed the fragrance of this product. It smells ok.. I can only describe it as a chemical coconut smell.
- Self proclaimed benefits that I haven't yet witnessed: Long lasting hairstyle, adds body.
- I purchased the 150 mL bottle for $23. Not a bad price if it truly is the only hair product you will need. I have been using mine for two months, I gave my mom some for her to try - and I still have half a bottle left.. So in the long run it'll be worth it. But.. $20...bucks..
Overall, I like this product.. Granted I'd have never bought it unless my hairstylist had mentioned it, but I probably will use it again unless she recommends something better.
This is my first review - I hope it was a little bit informative for you. Thanks for reading :)
This is a product that I found online and saw some reviews on and I wanted to try it so I decided to buy this spray and got it from amazon since I wasn't really sure if some places where I lived had this product in stock.
This can be found in most salons like matt & and max and a other places, as well as online, This product comes in two kinds the original and coconut.
So what is Revlon Uniq One Coconut. It's a spray that does 10 things like: 1.repair for dry & damaged hair, 2. shine & frizz control, 3. heat protection, 4. silkiness & smoothness, 5. hair color protection with UVA and UVB filters, 6. easier brushing & ironing, 7. incredible detangling, 8. long lasting hair style, 9. split ends prevention, 10. adds body.
I tried it and have to say this is amazing. It smells so good, it makes your hair so soft. The texture is a bit creamy but spray form. You literally only need to spray a bit on your hands and put through your hair on damp hair and than dry hair and style as you like.
I will tell you this though, the bottle is small it's only 150ml which is pricey. Can be up to 23 dollars Canadian depending where you go. Though you don't need to use much on hair but still can be pricey, so only buy this if you feel like you are able to get a good quality spray.
In all very good product though a bit pricey.
Have you tried it, what do you think?
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.