A beautiful establishement very clean and staff knowlegable.friendly .i was extremely happy with my visit and have recommended it to several friend and family
With a baby, a day at the spa is wonderful. However, there were major things that bugged me.
- When I got my facial, I was given an oatmeal mask. The girl place the mask on my face and then DISAPPEARED for 35 minutes. I was left in the room by myself with my eyes covered for 35 min. When she finally came in and took the mask off my vision was blurry. Grr....
- The paint is shipping, the bathroom was yucky, the ambiance is bla...
- I feel like the rush you like crazy. I was enjoying relaxing after the pressotherapy and they rushed me to the next appointment.
On the positive:
- I had a beautiful massage with a woman named Manon.
- They have yummy snacks
- It is right downtown montreal.
All in all, I love the spa, but it was not the most wonderful lush experience I had ever had.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.