Help! New wavy hair tool name?

on Jan 12, 2011 @ 10:26 pm

Does anyone know what the curling iron thing is that Jill Dunn is using in this video? I want one, but she never says the name!

PS I voted for her to be on this new show, if she's going to keep bringing cool new hair toys, any excuse to shop...


3 Replies

It's called.. on Jan 12, 2011 @ 10:38 pm

the Curling Wand

Here are some pics

I want one too. on Jan 13, 2011 @ 11:21 am

I love this hair look! You can get the same effect with a little practice using regular curling iron or a super thin flat iron.

not sure on Jan 13, 2011 @ 11:34 am

...which one that is exactly, but it looks basically the same as the Jose Eber Curling Stick. It's so easy to use and gives lovely curls in no time!

Leave A Reply

Your Reply:


Join Our Newsletter

Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more!

Recent Activity

BJAdams added a new review for
Vim Bathroom Spray

BJAdams earned the Elite Reviewer badge

BJAdams added a new review for
Pears Soap

BJAdams earned the Beauty Expert badge

See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles