We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

Hot Rollers? The Top Styler?


So, I've heard of the "Instyler," (which I hated, not to mention). But has anybody heard of the TopStyler?
I came across while watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVnRZJCGhI (fast forward to 2:05).
Has anybody ever used this or something similar? If so, what exactly was it called? How did you/do you feel about this form of curls or another one?
I was considering getting it, but I'm a little afraid that it will be inefficient for me -- I have thick, somewhere between wavy & curly hair that can get very frizzy and well, big.
My main purpose for something like this is to keep my natural wave/curly but eliminate frizz. Comments, suggestions? Thanks! x
Jul 03, 2012 @ 06:06 pm

Leave A Reply