We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

Nose Job


Anyone recommend a good plastic surgeon specializing in rhinoplasty? I had a job a couple of years ago that has gotten screwed up and i need to get it fixed. Thanks ladies!
Jan 16, 2008 @ 05:52 pm

3 Replies



forgot to mention. In Toronto please!
Jan 16, 2008 @ 05:52 pm

try here

Not sure if you've already seen this site but there is a good canadian plastic surgery site with surgeon recomendations. There was a poll done that listed the top 3 proceudres various surgeons did and one surgeon stood out with rhinoplasty as his top procedure - meaning that's what he mostly does in his practice. His name is Dr. Jeffrey Fialkov. I personally don't know anything about him but I'm sure you can check out the recommendations section and see what you find. Here are the links to the site and to the results of the poll:
Just one peice of advice, make sure the surgeon you choose is a PLASTIC surgeon. Any surgeon/doctor can call themselves a cosmetic surgeon but that doesn't mean anything. They need to be fellow of the royal college of physicians and surgeons of Canada with a specialty in plastic surgery. "The only exception to this is the specialty otolaryngology (otherwise called ear, nose and throat surgery). Otolaryngologists have been trained in facial plastic surgery and so if you are considering a facial surgery procedure you can consult with a otolaryngologist (otherwise called an ENT: ear, nose and throat surgeon) or a plastic surgeon."
One place to stay away from is the TTC (Toronto Cosmetic Clinic). You will see their advertisements everywhere. Most of their surgeons are not plastic surgeons.
Good luck.
Jan 20, 2008 @ 07:00 pm
Ali de Bold

Dr. Jeffrey Fialkov

We actually have a review for him here:
Jan 20, 2008 @ 07:06 pm

Leave A Reply