on Apr 01, 2015 @ 12:22 am|
So I have gone through my entire makeup collection to post a review of everything and I came upon the realization that I need to organize this stuff! There were so many products I forgot I had! Do you have any tips or product recommendations to store makeup? I don't have much space in my room though, but I love makeup so much, honestly who needs a bed or a dresser or a desk! :'D
|Storage on Apr 01, 2015 @ 01:51 am|
- If you have a lot of individual eyeshadows, it helps to de-pot them and place them in an empty magnetic palette such as the Z-Palette. I've also used empty cd cases and some hot glue to achieve the same concept.
- Use magazine holders, a dish rack, file racks or cd/dvd racks to hold your palettes.
- Store your mascaras, eyeliners, lipliners or samples in a pencil case or pencil box.
- The dollar store has lots of supplies such as plastic cases and bins, pencil holders, kitchen utensil dividers, decorative boxes, etc... Generally, anything that is used to organize office or kitchen supplies can work for makeup storage as well.
- A small vase to hold your makeup brushes.
- A spinning desktop organizer can be used to contain all of your most used products that you use daily, so they're always within reach.
- A cake stand can be used to display perfumes or nail polish.
The list can go on and on... Just think outside the box and keep your eyes opened for objects you wouldn't typically associate with makeup but are used to organize other objects around the house. :)
|Organization Tips-PrettyRainbow on Apr 01, 2015 @ 01:52 pm|
I love to be organized so I just love you empty CD cases idea and the pencil case also because I also have a so much makeup thanks for sharing your once again great tips. Have a nice day.
|CD case on Apr 01, 2015 @ 03:07 pm|
I love the CD case since you can easily see which eyeshadows are inside and waste less time finding the ones you want to use. I'm glad you founf these tips useful! Enjoy your day!
|Organization Tips-PrettyRainbow on Apr 01, 2015 @ 03:19 pm|
Thanks PrettyRainbow you have a great day too.