We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

M License & Sky Diving anyone?


Hey Girls,

I just thought I'd lump both my questions into one thread. I want to get my M (motorcycle) license and am not sure how to go about getting it, and also want to go Sky Diving for the first time.

Anyone with any experience, tips and tricks for either of these? I'm not sure how to go about getting either, so any guidance on that would be awesome too.

Thanks in advance ladies :)
May 26, 2009 @ 01:05 am

2 Replies



Which province do you live in? If Ontario....http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/driver/gradu/index.shtml
They also provide a link on this webpage of Motorcycle Safety Course Providers.

As for skydiving it also depends on where you live, if near the GTA check out:

May 26, 2009 @ 01:45 pm


i'm checking out the links you gave me and they're really useful... thank you so much!! :)

Umm another question... anyone here know of someone in Toronto who teaches Rollerblading? I've been wanting to learn for the past 6 years and just haven't been able to. Perhaps if a professional teaches me I might actually learn. Also, how long does it take to learn (i know, dumb question, as i'm sure with everything, it depends on the students aptitude).

thanks!! :)

May 27, 2009 @ 07:35 pm

Leave A Reply