Alternative to My K Cup for Keurig

on Feb 18, 2014 @ 10:16 am

I love my Keurig, and occasionally treat myself to K Cups, but usually use the My K Cup adaptor.  My son tells me there is an even better version which sprays the water, rather than only one drip hole, and it makes a better cup of coffee, but he can't remember what it is called or where to buy it.  Ideas anyone?

1 Replies

Found it! on Feb 19, 2014 @ 09:43 am

I found it! It's available at Bed Bath and Beyond, and indeed makes a better cup of coffee as it sprays the water more evenly rather than one steady stream.

Leave A Reply

Your Reply:


Join Our Newsletter

Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more!

Recent Activity

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
Coke Vs Pepsi

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
Crock Pot

See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles