Financial complaints?

on Jan 01, 2016 @ 11:18 pm

Who is the person you complain to when you have a problem with a bank or financial plan doing something they're not supposed to? Like ruining your credit when it was their fault you didn't pay? Is there some sort of financial ombudsman like in the UK? Thanks!

4 Replies

. on Jan 01, 2016 @ 11:51 pm

That's a good question. I am wondering the same thing as I just had an issue with my bank.

charbella on Jan 02, 2016 @ 12:04 am

It's always something I've struggled with, I'm so clear on UK consumer laws, but not for Canada/US. In Quebec it's even worse for me as most official documents are in french, which I don't read fluently.

bank or financial plan on Jan 02, 2016 @ 02:02 am

there should be an Ombudsman for the bank and financial plan situation maybe you could check it out on the internet and they should have a English translation documents in Quebec for official Documents

. on Jan 02, 2016 @ 02:05 am

They're only required to have english for Federal government documents, local province documents they don't usually. It's a bit silly. But I'll definitely check it out! I wasn't sure if ombudsman was even a word here!

Leave A Reply

Your Reply:


Join Our Newsletter

Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more!

Recent Activity

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
double chin

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
Advice please

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
Anyone Picked?!

Lisanne1978 added a new review for
NIVEA Men Creme

Calgarian65 added a new review for
NIVEA Men Creme

See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles