Ali de Bold
on Jan 31, 2008 @ 11:06 am|
Too many ideas, not enough people to build them!
Hi everyone, we are currently looking for a senior PHP developer in the Toronto area. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please have them contact me email@example.com. The qualifications are as follows:
- Minimal 4 years of web development and programming experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and passion to develop and manage Web2.0 projects
- Strong technical experience with LAMP architecture.
- Ability to think on a conceptual, abstract and analytical level
- Must work effectively as an individual and collaboratively as an active team member.
- Cross Web Browser development experience
- Excellent OOPs based development skills
- Database (MY SQL) handling skills
- Practical Knowledge of Internationalization and Localization of a web based application
- Experience to develop websites targeted to mobile / PDA users.
- Knowledge of working with APIs of Google, Yahoo, MSN etc.
- Solid database handling skills and Content Management System development experience
- knowledge of security protocols