We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

Over desk shelf?


Anyone know the specific name of the shelving add on for desks that goes around the monitor (screen) and over the top.

Trying to find one but coming up short. Does such a thing even exist?
Jan 26, 2016 @ 07:35 pm

3 Replies



Have you checked the Bureau en Gros/Staples website? I didn't know they had a specific name... Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Jan 26, 2016 @ 08:08 pm


I always thought it was called a computer cabinet or hutch but I'm not 100% sure
Jan 26, 2016 @ 08:12 pm


Thanks, somehow I forgot about Bureau en Gros! And I'll try under the names suggested from you TL :)
Jan 26, 2016 @ 08:18 pm

Leave A Reply