We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

Scary Moment New Years Eve.


Hope you all had a good New Years.We went to my sisters house for a New Years party,we had a really nice time ,plenty of Food,the music was excellent and the FireWorks was something else.I don't know how long we were setting them off ,it was quite the display.We had $500.00 in Fire Works between us and everything went well until ,one of the fireworks went crazy and one of them hit my Brother in the back.It burnt a hole the size of the top of a cup in his T-Shirt,his sweater and his Winter Coat.It was a bad burn for a while until we got it to stop paining,with some Lanacaine I had at the house.Talk about anything Freaky happening.My Brother is o.k. today but  be still has a fair size burn.We were lucky because if he hadn't turned when he did,he might have gotten it in the Face.Scary for a while.Anyone else have an incident with Fireworks?
Jan 02, 2016 @ 08:22 pm

6 Replies



Omg that's terrible, I'm glad your brother is OK,fireworks can be so dangerous, he was lucky
Jan 02, 2016 @ 10:48 pm

Scary Stuff!

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, and I'm glad he's ok! I don't have any personal experience with fireworks, but I will never forget the graphic and scarring "Don't Play With Fireworks" video they made us watch in fourth grade!

Jan 03, 2016 @ 03:24 pm


Oh wow, thank goodness he's ok. I've never had a problem, but I'm extremely vigilant. In the UK they run a big firework safety drive because we have fireworks every year at November 5th and people tend to do them in the backyard.

But we only set off one at a time.
Jan 03, 2016 @ 03:27 pm

Fire works

sorry to hear about your brother thank god he's o.k. myself I've never set of fire works but, I was at a Canada Day Parade once and fire fighters was setting of fire works in the park one of the fire works exploded right in one of the fire fighters face they had to rush him to the hospital
Jan 03, 2016 @ 06:51 pm


Sorry to hear about your brother. That's horrible, glad he's ok. Never heard of that happening before.
Jan 03, 2016 @ 10:25 pm


Glad he's okay!!!
Could be much worse!!! Wow

Fireworks scare me...
Jan 03, 2016 @ 10:42 pm

Leave A Reply