cysts or endometriosis

on Mar 02, 2009 @ 03:23 pm

i'd like to know how these are detected...would i have to see a gynae or could a normal gp do the testing if it is ultrasound?

1 Replies

referral on Mar 02, 2009 @ 05:27 pm

You can get a referral from your family doctor to go to a radiology clinic to get an ultrasound. The results will be sent to your doctor and your doctor will folow up with you.

Leave A Reply

Your Reply:


Join Our Newsletter

Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more!