We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

ShowCase 2018 is coming!

Ali de Bold

Hi Chicks!  Watch your emails. An announcement is about to go out about ShowCase - and it's our best one yet.

Sunday, September 30th, 2018 at the Adelaide Hotel, 1-4pm EST

This year will be slightly different.  The in person experience will be Toronto only for 200 Chicks, however we will also be making bags available for 300 Chicks living in any Canadian city that want to participate remotely who can buy their bags online.

We will be live-streaming portions of the event on Facebook so that anyone at the event in person or tuning in remotely will have a chance to win prizes for participating throughout the event. (Anyone attend one of our cheese classes?  Like that but not so fancy ;) ).

Our host will be the so talented and entertaining Tracy Peart.

And we are SO excited about the products this year.  I'm not going to spoiler that here, but the value is quite a bit more than in past years.

Watch your emails!!
Aug 28, 2018 @ 11:30 am

11 Replies

alexfranchuk

YAYY!

Yay!! I love the change for us chicks that live far far away! I am so excited!
Aug 28, 2018 @ 01:27 pm
CaroGomez81

awesome!
Aug 28, 2018 @ 02:04 pm
febreze

Yeah!!!! Impatiente

J'ouvre mon courriel à toutes les 5 minutes
Aug 28, 2018 @ 02:09 pm
Sammitheleo

Love this!

It’s awesome how Chick Advisor do this!
Aug 28, 2018 @ 02:11 pm
Jenniferkandrews

Tickets are now ON SALE!

Here's the link to the article Chicks:

Enjoy! :)
Aug 28, 2018 @ 03:03 pm
kelx

AHHHH Wish I lived in Toronto!!! Would LOVE too attend this show!!! My dream!!! Thats a plan ride away for me....Booooo lol
Aug 28, 2018 @ 03:55 pm
karma0317

aww ladies sorry you can’t be there physically but I’m so excited I just bought my ticket. I’ve never been to one before
Aug 28, 2018 @ 07:45 pm
Klocke

OMG! I'm so excited!! I have bought my ticket already!!! :)
Aug 28, 2018 @ 08:48 pm
Ali de Bold

85% sold out

Quick update that 85% of the in person tickets to the Toronto event are sold out, so if you are considering attending, don't wait!!
Aug 29, 2018 @ 04:51 pm
wonderwhatif

;_;

Alas I just don't have the money for the at home bag this year. Since I've been so ill and not working and I'm still paying off my mega-vet bills from 5 years ago, it's not something I can justify, even though I spend so much time reviewing and testing products.

Sounds like a blast, I recommend anyone who has the money to do it!
Aug 30, 2018 @ 05:53 am

Leave A Reply