We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

Showcase 2018

Treenadad

Ok I just want to know, am i the only one who feels like the home participant for the chickadvisor aren't getting enough for the $50 fee? 

Comparing it to what the $75 , its seems like the balance isn't right 
Aug 29, 2018 @ 04:29 pm

14 Replies

kaoutaryadani

Just bought the home kit

I think that the price is right for the home kit considering the price of each individual item.

I was wondering tho if we get all the items or just a selection of one of them? For exemple, for the bobbi brown liquid lip, do you get all 3 shades or just one of them? Same thinf for the teapigs?

Thank you :)
Aug 30, 2018 @ 09:34 am
ElaineDraws

Just released a new article with more info! :)

Hi ladies! We just posted an article with more info about ShowCase and what to expect from the event and the at-home kit HERE

The article also breaks down exactly what products you will receive depending on which one you purchase. Both are really good deals considering you get $300 worth of products at the event for $75, or $200 worth of products for $50. 
Aug 30, 2018 @ 11:12 am
kelx

I would pay $75 too just go and get nothing!! Lol ...I would go for the experience....I wish I lived in Toronto! Love Chickadvisor!!!! xo I think its a good price. I noticed Chickadvisor always gives more than the cost of the products.
Aug 30, 2018 @ 01:42 pm
Treenadad

@Kaoutaryadani - It looks like you get one not the 3 that the onsite event get for both the tea and product.

@kelx lol! I love them too

@Elainedraws- honestly chickadvisor is probably the best subscription in Canada and I love them. But i would pay $75 to get the 300 worth of products. If you got the emailthey sent as well, it says onsite participates also get an additional swag bag plus ofcourse event perks. That's why I am like "I wish i could get all the products for $75"
Aug 30, 2018 @ 04:43 pm
wonderwhatif

Hey staff!

I was wondering too, do the at home participants get the mug as well?! I've desperately wanted one of those Chickadvisor mugs for a long time. I've contributed so much to the site and if it includes the mug, I will seriously count my pennies and see if I can save enough to get one!
Aug 31, 2018 @ 02:03 am
ElaineDraws

@wonderwhatif

The at-home kits will include a ChickAdvisor branded mirror, but sadly not the mug.
Aug 31, 2018 @ 05:00 am
wonderwhatif

Ah

Thanks for letting me know Elaine! Someday I will get my mug ;_;
Aug 31, 2018 @ 05:02 am
kelx

@wonderwhatif Omg...ME TOO! I want the mug...I want 4 actually as a set! haha...ill pay for them plus shipping??? lol but for real I would
Aug 31, 2018 @ 06:41 am
wonderwhatif

Same

I would pay for one too! Haha. When you have as many reviews as I do, you need that mug!
Aug 31, 2018 @ 06:45 am
Cat22

Mugs

We love you love the mugs! They are very cute. We couldn't add it in the at-home because the cost of shipping those mugs would have increased price of the at home kits since the mugs are very fragile.
Aug 31, 2018 @ 08:08 am

Leave A Reply