We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

What's the plan?


If you have children, are you planning on sending them back in September? 

I'm so torn on what to do. I have an 8th grader, 4th grader, 1st grader and a brand spanking new kindergartner this year.. I am most hesitant about sending my younger two.
 I am fortunate enough to have been a stay-at-home mom for the last several years and was planning on either going back to school or work this year, but COVID. Everyone is so pumped about being able to go back and my youngest has been waiting forever to be able to go to school like his siblings..I don't really want to take that away from him, but I also don't want him to get sick. 
I know this is all a personal choice, but I'm so unsure of it all. I can't be the only one feeling this way. 
Aug 08, 2020 @ 01:19 pm

2 Replies



I am with you completely on this. My daughter is supposed to start pre k which is optional but she has been so excited about it for the longest time. I am just unsure with all the precautions she will need to take if it will even be an enjoyable experience. I assume if Covid comes back strong the kids won't be going to school anyways.
Aug 11, 2020 @ 07:33 am


I don’t know how the educational process will go to schools and universities. I applied to the Computer Academy to major in web development and design. I've already gone through all the main stages of preparation, submitted all documents, and a personal application using this service https://www.checkmypersonalstatement.net/residency-personal-statement-editing/ And even made an advance payment of thirty percent of the cost of training. Now they call me and tell me that most likely classes will be held online. This doesn't suit me, I wanted a stationary visit to the academy. And now I don’t know what to do, agree to this option, or wait another year, although the deposit that I paid for will not be returned to me, according to the contract.
Sep 01, 2020 @ 01:31 am

Leave A Reply