We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

5:39 p.m. Feb. 27 2017

tracy1963

I have lots of issues like alot of chicks out there. I struggle everyday. One thing I can't take or know what to do. Im literally shaking as i type i dont even have  a complete thought..My mom phoned me at work,,,,My mom has had a hard life. Never complains. She's lost two daughters , still helps me with my many many issues.... she phoned my crying.,.,...my mom doesnt cry im not criticizing. Im scared....,my mom has been through too much. i cant breathe...im ranting....a family friend...found out she was sick last thursday....she died yesterday.my mom is broken,,,,she has been through so much pain in her life.,.,
I can't handle seeing/hearing my mom cry. There is nothing wrong with crying. thanks for reading I don't really know what im trying to express
MY mom is my hero.
Feb 28, 2017 @ 09:02 pm

10 Replies

Rosann150

AWW

I hope everything is okay and that you and your mom can get through this!
Mar 01, 2017 @ 03:45 am
danaorgnero

So sorry.

That is so hard Tracy1963 :( my heart goes out to your mom and to you. It is never easy seeing our loved ones in pain. Sending you so much love and positive thoughts.
Mar 01, 2017 @ 05:07 am
jcb75

:(

Seeing our heroes cry is absolutely tough. I understand how you're feeling...seeing my mom cry is harder on me than being sad for my own sake (if that makes sense) We want to help them, make them feel better...and knowing we can't is heartbreaking.
I'm so very sorry (for you and your lovely mother) on the loss of your friend.
Mar 01, 2017 @ 06:15 am
wendyroy

im sad to read this, tracy1963. It is very hard to see someone we love in so much pain. I know you are being empathetic, and giving Mom that shoulder that she needs right now. Let her know it's okay to cry, and pat yourself on the back for being the person she feels safe with showing her raw emotion.
Mar 01, 2017 @ 06:59 am
Tracyr

It's very sad to see anyone we love hurt or crying ,sorry for you and your mom
Mar 01, 2017 @ 07:39 am
wonderwhatif

I totally understand, hun. I have the same kind of relationship with my mum and I'm always worrying about her.

Losing somebody is so incredibly tough. It's ok to be upset or hurt by her crying, just try your best to be there for her and maybe the two of you can have a big ole cry together.

Sending you lots of love and hugs and to your mum too!
Mar 01, 2017 @ 07:51 am
Cheryl

Loss

I hope your mom and yourself will feel better soon
Mar 01, 2017 @ 08:28 am
indykat

Give your Mom a huge hug for me. She sounds like a wonderful lady and you are a very lucky daughter to have her.
Mar 01, 2017 @ 10:36 am
jujusamples

Sorry

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. I could totally relate as someone I really care about has just recently lost her mom and seeing her cry and the pain she's going through hurts me a great deal.

Keep positive and I hope you and your mom could get through this. :)
Mar 01, 2017 @ 03:22 pm
tracy1963

thank you

chicks I just wanted to let each of your know how much all your comments mean to me. I never want to see anyone hurt for any reason that being said it makes me feel better knowing Im not alone.
thank you again Rosann150,danaorgnero, jcb75,wendyroy,Tracyr,wonderwhatif,Cheryl,indycat and jujusamples.
Keep on being amazing chicks.
Mar 02, 2017 @ 12:40 am

Leave A Reply