4Moms MamaRoo Baby Bouncer Soother Rocker Seat Reviews

4Moms MamaRoo Baby Bouncer Soother Rocker Seat! We've never seen a parent vibrate their child like a bouncy seat and hardly seen one swing a baby around like a swing. But, we've seen thousands of parents scoop their little ones up in their arms and bounce and sway. And that's what the Mamaroo does. It moves like you do. Some seats claim two motions, but really, they just turn their seat to the side. When we say unique we mean it. 5 different motions. 5 ways to soothe and entertain your little one. That's just better.

December 01, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

A baby must-have

I purchased this with hesitation when pregnant with my first child. Now on child #3, this is one of my favorite baby products. I have even considered buying a second one because we actually carry the MamaRoo up & downstairs almost daily depending upon where we are spending time. It’s so comfortable and soothing for my kids, and allows me to cook, shower, relax...while my little one is calm and comfortable.

2.3/5

August 13, 2019

Was great for newborn but quickly outgrown!

It was great in the beginning while my baby was small and has some fantastic features but was quickly outgrown. Not worth the price as there are much cheaper baby swings that work just as well and will last much longer!

August 06, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Baby still adjusting

I wanted this to work with my daughter so bad. For some reason it seems as though she uninterested in the rocker. She will only sit in it for about 5-10 minutes!

August 04, 2019

MUST HAVE product

This was a life saver with our daughter. She loved to be in it, just for entertainment, or even a nap!! The price is quite steep, but worth every penny!

July 03, 2019

The brand explains it all - 4moms

While the seat is expensive compared to baby swings the rocker is unique and worth the money. I was originally taking my baby on car rides to settle her down so that she would nap. Now I just place my baby in the rocker, choose my setting (usually car tide), turn on an audio sound like rain and I can stay in the comfort of my home. The motion and sound soothes her to sleep. I can even play music or sounds from my phone or other device. Though I wish the connector cord was much longer. Oh and did I mention managing the rocker with the app on my phone is an added bonus that I love.

March 29, 2019
    New York, United States

Awesome baby bouncer

The product is a bit expensive but trying it, it’s adopting it
    My little bud really likes it and thanks to its several modes and Bluetooth features, it helps a lot keeping baby calm and let us do other things

September 21, 2018

4Moms know their babies

For the first three months of our twins life, they spent it on these baby bouncer soother rocker seats. Yes they are expensive but worth all the money for how they made our twin babies calm and sleep. They were easy to clean and worked really well with the different motions, sounds and didn't make a lot of sound.

March 22, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best baby swing/bouncer

I remember seeing the price of the mamaroo and thinking that’s a bit extravagant especially compared to all the other baby swings on the market. Now that I own one myself I can only regret they weren’t available for my first son. I tell everyone they need a mamaroo. Love that it plugs in so no battery waste, love the design and colors ( it’s also much more space saving than some clunky baby swings on the market) love all the different settings and that is has a built in noise machine and you can play your music through it. Easily unzipped and washed. The only down fall I could find is that the mobile hangs incredibly low. Other than that well worth the money!

January 12, 2018

This saved me from many meltdowns!

I received the Mamaroo as a baby shower gift and was excited to put it to use once our son was born. I have to say this rocker saved us many days/nights from meltdowns! Our baby seemed to calm down much easier in the mamaroo and he really enjoyed the music/audio that the rocker plays. We actually ended up using the audio in the mamaroo over a bunch of other sound machines because it seemed to soothe our son the best. The only downside to this rocker is the inability to clean the inside base. If you have pets you'll find that dust/pet hair easily builds up on the base in a really short period of time (I'm talking within the same day). Over time you will notice that the machine will make a louder rocking noise if you haven't consistently cleaned the base. So just keep this in mind if you are planning on purchasing this product!

November 03, 2017

Awesome baby seat!

I loved this seat, and so does my baby! This soothes him every time. I would definitely recommend it to any mom or dad to be! It is a must have, without a doubt!