4Moms Mamaroo Infant Seat Reviews

Good - 0
    2.2/5

May 18, 2017

I think that this device is a hit or miss with each baby, because of the price point I wouldn't take the chance with this product. My son absolutely hated this thing, he would not sit in it awake or asleep. I know of a few other babies who did not enjoy it as well. I was lucky enough to be able to return and get a store credit and I ended up purchasing a good old fashioned swing and my song enjoyed it much more. The jerky motion of this device is what I think is the issue, its not a gentle swing back and forth or side to side, it hops and swoops etc.

February 27, 2017

I love this seat. We had limited space in our living room due to living in a small condo when our daughter was born. Most other swings are quite large but this didnt take up much space at all. So easy to use and my daughter loved this swing. She was a terrible napper when she was little and only liked to sleep in her crib during the night. For naps she only wanted to sleep on mama until we tried putting her in the mamaroo for a nap. She slept perfectly in it! Excited to use it for my next baby when the time comes

October 21, 2016

Super product by 4Moms. We love our Mamroo and so does our son. Its a lot of money but it does the trick for our baby and we wouldn't have it any other way. Like also that it doesn't take up a bunch of floor space!

July 11, 2016

This was a great swing for our son! When our daughter was born, we really wanted one of these, but with everything else we had to purchase for our first baby, we just couldn't justify it. With our son, we already had the big ticket items, so we could splurge a little and get this swing, and it was so worth it! He would hang out in there happily, and he would fall asleep in the Mamaroo easily. It gave me a chance to get things done around the house while he was happy and safe. I loved that I could pair it to my phone and play my own music selections for him. Loved it, worth every penny.