a & W beyond meat burger Reviews
#9 in Fast Food

June 11, 2019

Who says I can't eat meat

Finally a burger that doesn't taste like cardboard. The product is juicy and fresh. I idea that I can make it vegan by changing just a few ingredients is amazing.

May 16, 2019

Impressed

Pretty impressed with the taste and texture. I would definitely buy this product again. It’s great to know that there are different options out there now. The world of meat protein has come a long way in the last few years.

May 04, 2019

These are the best Burgers. Advise you to try

I wanted to try these and was so surprised at how tasty the were. I;m trying to eat healthy and feel these fit the bill. I find A& W products definitly the best. Give them a try

April 05, 2019

Just delicious

THIS IS SOO GOOD!! If you are curious about this burger at all GO OUT AND GET ONE IMMEDIATELY. I made my boyfriend do 2 taste tests to make sure they didn't mess up and give me a meat burger (which a different popular food chain did not long ago so I always worry). They honestly hit it out of the park with this burger!

March 27, 2019

Beyond meat burger is beyond words

I am not vegetarian, but I love this burger. I don't order the meat burgers at A&W;anymore. The flavour is amazing. It is a little more money but the quality is excellent.

1.2/5

February 22, 2019

Beyond awful burger

Just not a fan of this "burger". I live the keto lifestyle, so finding good quality fast food is near impossible. I was hoping a plant-based burger would do the trick, but it doesn't taste that good. I'm also disappointed by the carb count. Real meat is better once you get rid of the bun and opt for lettuce.

February 19, 2019

Vegetarian grub

This burger is mouthwatering for vegetarians. It is as close as you’re gonna get for meat alternative. Nicely seasoned and b.b.qed if cooked well on demand. The bread is whole wheat and it is an all around yummy, healthy choice.

February 19, 2019

Yummy

I absolutely love this burger. It tastes fantastically great. It does tastes like meat but it's all plant based. I love it . Try it I am certain you will be pleased.

February 07, 2019

Taste Like Meat

We heard so much about this burger. We got the opportunity to try it a few weeks ago. As a meat lover, I thought I might not like the veggie burger. Surprisingly, it was pretty good. It tasted like meat, but it definitely wasn't as dense. The patty came apart easily, but the quality was there. It wasn't a cheap burger, but you get what you pay. It's definitely one of the better veggie burger I tried.

February 01, 2019

Yes I would.

It was a very great burger,I would suggest it to anyone.my wife and I tried these awesome burgers. I also got a couple buddies of mine to try them and they said the same thing.thank you very much for the great burgers A&W;.