A & W Mozza Burger Reviews
#18 in Fast Food

October 19, 2020

My favourite!

I LOVE the mozza burger! A&W;burgers are always delicious and taste like “real” beef instead of a processed patty, but the mozzarella cheese and sauce on this burger are such a delightful addition it is unbelievable! My favourite!!

October 15, 2020

The best burger

The Mozza burger is my all time favourite fast food burger, the taste is always spot on and the quality is great! Paired with a root beer and it’s the best quick lunch in the go!

June 01, 2020

Ce burger est...

J'ai découvert ce burger, il y a à peu près un an, et honnêtement, c'est le meilleur que je n'ai jamais mangé. Une petite sauce sucrée/salée, des gouts qui fondent dans la bouche..

March 18, 2020

This is one of the best burgers I have ever had

The mozza burger is delicious, and just so perfect in every way.

It has many different toppings and ingredients in it, that it becomes so much more than just an ordinary burger.

The taste is amazing, it is juicy and simply amazing.

One of the places I would definitely recommend for a burger !

January 19, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

So gooood

This is got to be one of my favourite burgers of a time I really don’t go to any other fast food place but when I need to treat myself I definitely go here. You have to make sure you go out the right time or it’s made fresh and not put together really sloppy though

October 13, 2019

YUM

I discovered these burgers this year after moving to Canada and OMG. I dont know how I ever lived without the deliciousness of these burgers. I love how fresh and homemade they taste compared to the usual super processed tasting burgers from fast food chains. These are honestly the best burgers I've ever had.

August 31, 2019

ALL TIME FAVOURITE BURGER

Mouthwatering! The mozzarella burger is my go to! Such fresh, juicy meat topped with fresh produce, delicious sauce, salty bacon and thick cheese. Although I'd love if the price was lower, I don't mind spending the money to indulge in this treat

August 29, 2019

Yum!

This is the only burger I ever purchase at A & W. I love how it tastes like a quality burger at a low burger price. Best bang for your buck in my opinion. The only complaint I would have, is the visual standards at times,but fast food is fast paced and you can’t really complain about a messy burger that’s made in 30 seconds.

2.3/5

August 13, 2019

Disappointed

I really love AW and was not impressed by this burger. If you want better bang for your buck get the original. Thé mozz did not taste like it and had this heavy processed taste.

April 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

YUM

This burger has got to be one of the best burgers ever. Not only do they promote healthy upbringing of the livestock but the taste is fabulous!! Their prices are also so affordable!!