A & W Rootbeer Reviews

May 27, 2016

If I have the occasional craving for Root Beer, A & W is the way to go.

I think it is partially due to the fact that my mom would take us to the mall as kids, and A & W is where we would eat - eating out back then was a luxury - 2 to 3 times a year.

So part of my relationship with this root beer is the memories behind it.

It has just enough foamy fizz, and goes down smoothly.

The aftertaste is not so great, and I don't even want to think about the sugar content (I try to avoid sugar as much as possible), but as a nice treat, or to make a Root Beer Float with, this is my go-to root beer.

May 27, 2016

I am not really a huge fan of soda in general, so I am probably not the one to ask. But when I am on holiday at the lake, I will grab one of these when given a choice. They are especially good for making ice cream floats.

March 17, 2016

Hands Down the best Rootbeer on the market and it's caffeine free!!! The only issue I have with this product is that the product in the case doesn't quite match up with the in restaurant product. However that could be just experience wise of having in in a nice iced mug.

March 17, 2016

One of the best root beers on the market. It has an amazing taste! This product would be my first choice over others. I am typically a bargain shopper but I would pay more for this product vs other lower priced items.

March 17, 2016

This is my absolute, all time favorite root beer! It's got a smooth, classic root beer flavor, not much of a bite to it but that's why I love it! It's not too sweet at all. And it's got just the right amount of carbonation to it. Great with vanilla ice cream as a float too!

March 17, 2016

I think this is the best Root Beer ever, I absolutely love the flavor and the foam on top.Every time I have some,it reminds me of my childhood ,brings back a lot of fun memories of going to the A&W;when the ladies would come out to your car to take your order, today it's still one of my favorites. I would recommend this pop, so delicious

March 09, 2016

I was never into root beer and in fact didn't like the taste of it. However something changed over the years. I enjoy drinking root beer and coukd taste the difference between the different brands. This is sure one of the classic brands that I'd buy over and over.

March 09, 2016

Tasty and fuzzy and really delicious, I recommend everyone drink it. I have tried it in a root beer float as well, this is the original Rootbeer used for the rootbeer float, it is wonderful.

February 12, 2016

This is the best root beer around. I have tried other brands and it's just not the same. When it goes on sale I buy a bunch. When I'm in around town I will just stop there for a rootbeer

February 04, 2016

I don't usually like root beer, but A&W;'s is on a league of its own. It's got a real natural "root beer" tasting taste, the kind you would expect from such a name. And put it in a float and it becomes the best mixture of bubbly and creamy you could possibly imagine.