A & W Rootbeer Reviews

3.2/5

June 26, 2017

If I'm going to get a fountain drink from A&W;it's rootbeer

I really enjoy A&W;root beer because of the great taste and because it's the right amount of carbonation. I will not by root beer anywhere else, it's gotta be A&W;root beer every time.

June 22, 2017

Creamy and Delicious Flavor

The best Root Beer out there! Great as a cold soda pop, or as a Root Beer Float with Ice cream, delicious.

Creamy Rich flavor perfect for everyone. It's been around for a long time, and a family favourite.

June 22, 2017

Hands down the best Rootbeer out there

I have loved A&W;Rootbeer since I was kid. Now that I am middle aged (okay I said) I sill love this product. I cannot drink any other type of rootbeer without making a funny face at its taste.

June 20, 2017

Best tasting Rootbeer

Best flavor of all rootbeer. Has a different flavor than other rootbeer that stands out. Tastes more like the old fashioned rootbeer. Nice sweet flavor.

May 30, 2017

a and w rootbeer is delicious and refreshing every time Lucky they sell it also in stores the taste makes you feel as if you just dived into a nice cool swimming pool very refreshing the value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic 100 percent recommended

May 23, 2017

This is the best and most flavorful brand of root beer on the market, in my opinion. The taste is rich and tasty and it has a great thick foam that's nice and frothy.

May 23, 2017

This is probably my second choice when it comes to root beer I'm more of a Barqs person. But I find it harder to find Barqs root beer so I often substitute for A&W;. There's also nothing better than a root beer float with A&W;root beer !

May 23, 2017

I am not a Pop drinker, but this is still the all time best RootBeer I ever had. Its flavorful, fresh, bubbly, good color, refreshing, not overly sweet. A&W;is the best brand. Yummy

May 23, 2017

Still the best root beer on the market! I enjoyed this drink as a child with my parents and now it is a family favourite on pizza night with my children!

May 08, 2017

The only kind of root bear! Caffeine FREE ... this is the #1 pop in our home the taste is great you will not be disappointed ! bubbly fresh tasty the best