A & W Rootbeer Reviews

January 02, 2019

Best drink

I love going to A &W;for this drink with my family. I buy it when ever I see it when I'm out shopping :) it's just so good and very delicious, fav drink

December 22, 2018

Only brand root beer my family drinks

A & w makes the absolute best bottled soda that I have ever drank. The price of a 2lt is great at Walmart. And if you can find a good sale on 20oz. they are usually 2/$2 . But if not the price on a 20oz is too much.

1.8/5

December 05, 2018

Not good

I find it too sweet. I also find it too watered down when it's from the restaurant. I am not a fan of root beer at all anyways. I honestly don't think anything would change my mind.

November 30, 2018

Nothing is more refreshing than this root beer!

This has such a classic root beer taste. I've been drinking this since I was a child. So delisous, I love it! Best served in a frosty mug on a hot day.

Sweet, but delicious!

I love A&W;Rootbeer. It’s got great flavour, although I do find it quite sweet. Great fizz, but not too much. It makes a killer root beer float!! If I’m getting just root beer to drink, I’d go for Dad’s or Barq’s, but for a real treat or to go with ice cream, A&W;can’t be beat!!

November 30, 2018

BEST root beer ever, hands down!

This root beer is always full of flavour, such a rich taste, I love that they don’t put any ice in to water it down. Goes perfectly with a burger! This will always be my favourite!

November 21, 2018

The Best!

Not a big soda drinker but if I'm going to have something, it has to be A&W;. Also the only bevy that is worthy of a dollop of ice cream (heart emoji)

November 14, 2018

Great Treat and Taste

When we want a great soda this is what we pick out. We also enjoy this for a special treat perhaps for a root beer float. Whatever the reason we really do enjoy it as it has a great taste.

November 14, 2018

TASTY TREAT

In my home, we choose not to drink soda often. It's a treat a few times a year, and that's how we like it. My husband is allergic to ALL rootbeer EXCEPT the A&W;rootbeer. So for him, he is so happy that it's something that always tastes great, and is pretty affordable too. Also rootbeer floats are tasty!

October 19, 2018
    Texas, United States

Rootbeer, the pretend beer for kids.

Remember when root beer came in glass bottles and you pretended it was beer? I’m sure the older ones do. I have always loved root beer and ice cream together. I did learn over the last few years some root beer has caffeine and some doesn’t. Since I have a kidney disease this is important for me. Root beer is still one of my favorite drinks.