A & W Rootbeer Reviews

November 30, 2018

BEST root beer ever, hands down!

This root beer is always full of flavour, such a rich taste, I love that they don’t put any ice in to water it down. Goes perfectly with a burger! This will always be my favourite!

November 21, 2018

The Best!

Not a big soda drinker but if I'm going to have something, it has to be A&W;. Also the only bevy that is worthy of a dollop of ice cream (heart emoji)

November 14, 2018

Great Treat and Taste

When we want a great soda this is what we pick out. We also enjoy this for a special treat perhaps for a root beer float. Whatever the reason we really do enjoy it as it has a great taste.

November 14, 2018

TASTY TREAT

In my home, we choose not to drink soda often. It's a treat a few times a year, and that's how we like it. My husband is allergic to ALL rootbeer EXCEPT the A&W;rootbeer. So for him, he is so happy that it's something that always tastes great, and is pretty affordable too. Also rootbeer floats are tasty!

October 19, 2018
    Texas, United States

Rootbeer, the pretend beer for kids.

Remember when root beer came in glass bottles and you pretended it was beer? I’m sure the older ones do. I have always loved root beer and ice cream together. I did learn over the last few years some root beer has caffeine and some doesn’t. Since I have a kidney disease this is important for me. Root beer is still one of my favorite drinks.

October 17, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

The best there is!!!

We have a local A&W;in town. Best root beer on earth. Their papa burgers are also to die for. If you’ve not been to an A&W;for root beer your really missing out!

October 16, 2018
    Louisiana, United States

Soda with a kick

A&W;rootbeer Is hands down the best tasting soda around. From the first sip to the last it keeps its flavor, great fizz, creaminess and bite. Everytime I walk into a gas station I'm looking for my A&W;! If you haven't yet tried A&W;root beer go get one today!!!

October 10, 2018

La rootbeer d'A&W;, la meilleure !

Mon chum adore la rootbeer, et celle d'A&W;est définitivement la meilleure ! je le recommande fortement, avec son petit goût de vanille, HUM ! un vrai délice !

October 10, 2018
    Arizona, United States

Good ole A & W rootbeer, hots the spot.

I love the old fashioned A&W;rootbeer anytime, any day! Brings me back to childhood. Now, I can make the old fashioned root beer floats for the grandkids.. always two thumbs up for A& awesome..

September 27, 2018

Winner

Each year we have a family tradition with our children and their cousins.
    All year long we collect rootbear from all over the world. During Christmas vacation the children have a rootbeer tasting.
    The A&W;is always one of the top of the charts