A & W Rootbeer Reviews

December 31, 2020

Very delicious and fizzy

It was delicious and very fizzy which is ideal. I think it’s actually the best root beer ! I love A&W;root beers because they’re constantly the same taste and don’t leave a nasty after taste like the competitors

December 25, 2020

Best Rootbeer!

There is nothing better than this root-beer! I have tried so many different carbonated drinks and this is the best one by far! I could drink this every night!

December 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Delicious

This is the only type of root beer I find that doesn’t go flat right away. It doesn’t have too much of a burning fizz either . It’s got a light sweet taste to it so doesn’t leave you feeling guilty afterwards. This is the only dark pop I drink

November 11, 2020

Love it

I prefer A&W;root beer to any other simply of the fact that its the best with floats. Put some vanilla ice cream in a cup some of that yummy brown liquid and you have a delicious dessert

November 05, 2020

The best

I grew up obsessed with root beer and this has ALWAYS been my favourite brand. Something about the flavour is so much more authentic than any other root beer that I’ve tried. Great price, and wonderful to make root beer floats with. This brand will always be found in my pantry!

November 05, 2020
    United States

Great product!

I have been such a fan of root beer ever since my childhood. I like how its a strong, intense flavor that is somehow just magically balanced with the carbonation into a perfect crisp drink. I always order it when I treat myself to an A & W meal, and purchase it by the bottle or case whenever I get a craving. It is a flavor my whole family enjoys, and really the only downside is that it can be a little pricey when its not on sale, but other than that I love everything about it!

October 09, 2020

The best Rootbeer around!

Delicious, creamy and perfect to pour over family icecream. A&W;Rootbeer will satisfy any sweet craving and then some. Try adding it to your cake batter for an amazing fluffy rootbeer cake.

October 08, 2020

Delicious

I would definitely buy this product again. It's sweet, creamy and reminds me of my childhood. Nothing like a classic rootbeer with pizza or over icecream.

October 07, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best rootbeer

This is the absolute best root beer around! Great taste, not too sweet or has artificial taste ! Plus, its caffeine free! Totally worth the price!!!!!

October 07, 2020

I dont think i could love a beand of root beer more in my entire life. It is so tasty and refreshing. Its like a glass of AMAZING on a hot summer evening.