4.1/5
Adams 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews
#10 in Spreads

July 17, 2018

Delicious peanut butter, but a tad salty

We go through peanut butter like crazy, and I’ve slowly started trying different brands. I like the smoothness, and ease of mixing it together, compared to other brands. The only drawback is that I find it a bit on the salty side. Not overly expensive, and easy to find in the grocery store.

July 04, 2018

Adams Natural Peanut Butter

We are huge peanut butter lovers! The true test was getting my husband on board. I purchased my first bottle from Walmart and we have never looked back! We are slightly obsessed! I even bought the "crunchy" version by mistake and now I am getting requests to buy more!
    This peanut butter is now part of a house staple! No sugar!

April 29, 2018

Although ive had other natural peanut butters with just one or two ingredients i really like adams for two reasons
    #1 its affordable
    Eating natural/ organic food is expensive so i appreciate the price tbh
    #2 salt.
    You eaither love it or hate it
    There is only a tiney bit of salt in there and its definitely not salty tasting but it helps enhance the peanut flavor in my opinion. I really enjoy it on toast and a drizzle of honey on top

January 26, 2018

Adams 100% Natural Peanut Butter

This peanut butter is really really good! It is simply peanuts, little bit of salt and a little bit of oil ...totally natural products!!! very creamy and peanutty!! great to use on toast, bread and even add to smoothies. contains only 1% salt with no added sugar, preservatives or shortening ... it is truly peanuts as close to their natural state as possible!

January 18, 2018

Too salty

Peanut butter is a staple in my pantry like most people. Easy quick source of protein. I usually buy peanut butter, with nothing added, just peanuts. This brand, has some salt. Why? I really taste the salt and there is too much salt and sugar in food today so I will not buy again.

January 18, 2018

Tastes like pure peanuts

This peanut butter is great. I love snacking on peanuts and this taste just like roasted peanuts. The only thing is it has a little too much salt for me but i must say i don't use lots of salt in my everyday life so it may just be me but I like his brand. I received a bottle as a sample.

January 10, 2018

Peanutty

Compared to other large brands, this peanut butter is really nutty. It tastes great for sauces. It has a rich nutty taste. Kids may not like it as much.

December 22, 2017

Yummy.

the first time I had it a sandwitch with jam my mom laught. my cousin just I try when I said I do not like peanut butter. she said this natural and I probly do not like the other stuff because it has icing sugar in it.

December 13, 2017

good

This is a good all natural peanut butter. There are no additives which I love. It tastes great. However, its a little pricey, not sure if I would buy it every time I need peanut butter but maybe once in a while.

December 12, 2017

Amazing

The taste of adams peanut butter was incredible. It was very smooth and just the right mixture of wet and dry for a peanut butter. I would buy this in a heart beat