3.9/5
Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars Reviews

Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars are a complete meal substitute supplying essential vitamins and minerals for proper metabolism. Useful in weight reduction only as part of an energy-reduced diet. Replacing 1 or 2 meals daily with a Nutriforme bar helps reduce the number of ingested calories and promotes weight loss. For optimal results, follow the Nutriforme Diet Plan (complete information provided in each package).
  • 15 grams of protein and only 270 calories per bar
  • Helps reduce ingested calories in your day and facilitates weight loss
  • Provides 24 essential vitamins and minerals to support metabolism
Each box contains 5 65g bars.

You might also be interested in: Adrien Gagnon Super Energex.

April 25, 2016

I received this product from Chick Advisor through the product review club.

What I immediately liked about this product is the taste. It was smooth and had a mildly sweet taste of chocolate, and it wasn't chalky (as I have experienced with other similar products). It wasn't too sweet, and the product was moist enough to hold together without producing large amounts of crumbs while eating it. It was decently filling at first, but about half and hour later I was still quite hungry.

Overall I'd say it's a pretty good meal replacement bar (especially in comparison to some I've had in the past). I typically use these more as snacks to fill in the gaps between meals than as a meal as it really isn't that filling.

April 25, 2016

I got the chance to try this product for free. I do have to say that I was a bit skeptical at first with the meal replacement bars. I've tried lots of these types of bars in the past. But I do have to say I love it. I found that the bar left me feeling full and I wasn't hungry an hour later with other meal replacement bars. The taste is really yummy as well.

April 25, 2016

I am so excited to have received Adrien Gagnon Nutriforme decadent Meal Replacement Bars. Who doesn't want chocolate for breakfast? You have a choice of replacing one or two meals in your daily diet plan. I love the taste of this meal replacement bar which consists of chocolate, soy protein mix, soy protein isolate and soy crisps. I like the crunch of the soy crisps which adds to this mouth watering chewy fudge decadent bar. It filled me up when I replaced one of my meals per day. It is also important to supply my body the proteins, fibre, vitamins and minerals for energy throughout the day. I have eaten cardboard type bars in the past but, this bar is delicious and I would highly recommend. I received this product #forfree as part of the www.chickadvisor.com Product Review Program. #TryGagnoncie

April 25, 2016

Thank you to Adrien Gagnon & Chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity for letting me try this product free in return for my honest review.
    I am not too familiar with protein bars but I do live a very busy and active lifestyle so I have been in the market for a good protein bar. Let me say I am very grateful for this campaign! I feel I found a good bar that I will purchase. I am extremely skeptical of protein bars because they pack on a lot of calories and I have heard a lot of them taste really bad. This one satisfies my chocolate craving and keeps me full from lunch until dinner. I have no cravings to eat between meals (and I am a HUGE snacker). This protein bar gives me enough protein to fuel me for my workouts. I do find it slightly expensive, but protein bars aren't really meant to be eaten every single day. I recommend these to anyone who lives a busy and/or active lifestyle.

April 25, 2016

I really loved these bars. I had one bar early in the afternoon to hold me over until dinner time and that is exactly what it did. I loved how it tasted like a treat so I didn't crave junk food and I was full from the bar until dinner time. It tastes delicious!

Updated On: April 25, 2016

I received this product from Chick Advisor through the product review club.

2.8/5

April 25, 2016

I have go-to protein bars that I use as meal replacements quite often - and they are usually pretty expensive. The price per Adrien Gagnon bar is much more competitive, and the texture/taste of these bars are great. The only reason I would not purchase again is that these bars really don't help if you're trying to limit sugar intake. At 18G of sugar per bar, there are a plethora of other bars I would rather eat.

Updated On: April 25, 2016

Edit: I did receive these bars for free as a part of a ChickAdvisor review campaign.

2.3/5

April 25, 2016

I always find that meals replacement bars are hard to bite and chew. This one was no different. You still feel hungry after eating it. Not sure if I got anything out of it... Rather spend my money on granola bars.

April 24, 2016

This product is really tasty! I didn't expect it to have the texture of a real homemade brownie, but it does! I was really happy that it didn't have that dry, grainy taste that a lot of other protein based meal replacement bars have. I was a little unimpressed with the amount of sugar it contains, but for how yummy it tastes it's worth it and is still significantly better than grabbing junk food to replace a meal when you're in a rush. Overall, it tasted great and kept me full as a replacement for breakfast when I was in a rush!
    *disclaimer: I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club*

April 24, 2016

I was pleasantly suprised when i tried the Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme meal replacent bars. The first was the taste..it was delicious with no aftertaste.I love the fact it had fibre and lots of vitamins .Then is was the bars density.It was sooo filling that I could hardly finish it.It kept me full till my next meal and thats a major plus for me as I always get hungry between meals.This will help me stay on target for weight loss,i would definitely reccommend it and will continue to add it to my diet.

April 24, 2016

This meal replacement bar actually tastes great, and like chocolate fudge. It was filling and I even wasn't snacking near as much after eating a bar and before my next meal. Don't know how effective they are for weight loss since I only received 5 to try