3.9/5
Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars Reviews

Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars are a complete meal substitute supplying essential vitamins and minerals for proper metabolism. Useful in weight reduction only as part of an energy-reduced diet. Replacing 1 or 2 meals daily with a Nutriforme bar helps reduce the number of ingested calories and promotes weight loss. For optimal results, follow the Nutriforme Diet Plan (complete information provided in each package).
  • 15 grams of protein and only 270 calories per bar
  • Helps reduce ingested calories in your day and facilitates weight loss
  • Provides 24 essential vitamins and minerals to support metabolism
Each box contains 5 65g bars.

You might also be interested in: Adrien Gagnon Super Energex.

April 26, 2016

I received this to try for free for an honest review from Chick Advisor. I was running around today and took one of these with me as I knew I would miss lunch. When I opened it, the chocolate smell really had me drooling. It smelled delicious. Biting into it there was a slight crunch, but then the most sweetest creamy fudge filled your mouth. I love chocolate and found this really sweet in that I had to graze on it periodically instead of eating it all in one sitting like you would a granola bar. Definitely not what I was expecting, and does not taste like any weight management or meal replacement bar I have ever had, its tastes sinfully unhealthy. And it was totally filling. Absolutely loved these!!! #tryadriengagnoncie

April 26, 2016

I was lucky to receive this product from the ChickAdvisor Review Club ( #ChickAdvisor #TryAdrienGagnoncie ) . Thank you!!

So, I do have to admit, I did not have high hopes for these protein bars as I've never been a huge huge fan of their taste, and I have never found one that can actually fill me like a meal should. When I took my first bite, I was pleasantly surprised. Not only were they tasty and filling, they weren't dry and chewy with a distinct after taste like most I've had. Being a busy mom of two boys, I rarely have time to sit down and eat breakfast and sometimes even lunch, so these would come in super handy going forward when I'm having one of my busy mornings when I'm constantly on the go! The perfect meal replacement, in my opinion.

Another great bonus is the fact that Adrien Gagnon is a Canadian company! I will most definitely be recommending these bars to friends and family. Great tasting bars at a great price, you can't go wrong with them!

Thanks again, ChickAdvisor!

April 26, 2016

Thank you Chick Advisor for these great bars!! The texture is a little bit dense but the tste is amazing. It fills you up quickly and helps to keep you full.These will be graet for days ont he run and when I cannot seem to find time to fit everything in including eating better.
    Great product.I would love to see one with a little less chocolate taste maybe :)

April 26, 2016

As a big fan of protein bars, I was lucky to receive Adrien Gagnon Nutriforme Decadent Fudge Meal Replacement Bars to try for free #ChickAdvisor # TryAdrienGagnoncie. As a woman who works full time and is always on the go, these were great. I could throw some in my purse for whenever I needed one. With 24 vitamins and nutrients , 4g fibres 15g proteins these bars are a great meal replacement choice. As a huge fan of chocolate , these bars were delicious and very filling. I actually found it hard to finish the bar, they were nice and chewy and kept me satisfied til my next meal. As someone who tries to watch what I eat and eat healthy, I found the Nutriforme Diet Plan information very informative and a handy go to if needed. Going to see what other types of bars they carry , so I can try them too.

April 26, 2016

I was really quite impressed with this bar. I have tried lots of meal replacement bars and protein bars and I find they always taste the same and have a gross texture. These ones however has a nice chocolate flavor and isn't too firm. And it's got little rice crisps on it to give it a little crunch. I really really liked it. I think it's the best tasting meal replacement bar I've had. Highly recommended.

April 26, 2016

I find them very tasty bar ! This is not a sacrifice for me to eat when I forgot my lunch or I am too hasty ! Adrien Gagnon Congratulations to this little delight!

April 26, 2016

I received this product through the ChickAdvisor Review Club. I found these bars to be incredibly filling, I can barely finish a whole bar at once. They also keep me full for hours! The flavour is great, though slightly too chocolatey for me as I'm not a huge chocolate fan of chocolate flavoured foods. The texture is also nice, chewy, but with a little bit of crunch. Overall I'm very impressed with these bars.

New Brunswick, Canada

Omg! I was expecting another dry gross health bar. Totally not the case. I enjoyed every last bite and found myself wanting to have another one! The chocolate just makes your mouth water right to the end. Thanks so much for the trial. I will definitely be on the lookout for these bars from now on!

April 26, 2016

I thank Chick Advisor for choosing me for thus sample, because it worked well beyond my expectations. The bar filled me up until lunch and I didn't find myself all too hungry, aside from eating a snack between then. The bars themselves taste pretty good and I didn't find them too sweet either. A meal plan was also provided to guide those looking to lose some weight and a url directed to this Canadian brand's website. I may just buy from the website myself in the future :)

April 26, 2016

I would like to thank ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try this product out.This was my first time trying out a bar that replaces a whole meal. I always have granola breakfast in the morning and thought that it would be suitable meal of the day to replace because replacing it for lunch or supper would set me up to fail and binge eat. I thought this bar worked very well at keeping me satisfied.

I woke up early that morning at 5:30 am and ate the bar at 6:30. The hunger cravings started coming in at lunch time, 12 pm o'clock. I also gave my partner a bar to try out for himself and I wanted to see how he liked it. He actually liked it more than me and it also kept him full till lunch time.
    The bar tasted good in my opinion, it is a "chocolate" bar so was a bit sweet for the morning but with tea or coffee it worked fine, even like a treat. There was no gross after taste left in my mouth, which is awesome.

I personally don't buy these things because in my opinion the meal should be wholesome and a chocolate bar shouldn't be a replacement for a meal. But if I am away from home, like driving or going for a hike a bar like this would work to keep me satisfied. It is a good product and I would definitely recommend it to a friend especially reading from a campaign pamphlet that this is a Canadian brand.