3.9/5
Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars Reviews

Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars are a complete meal substitute supplying essential vitamins and minerals for proper metabolism. Useful in weight reduction only as part of an energy-reduced diet. Replacing 1 or 2 meals daily with a Nutriforme bar helps reduce the number of ingested calories and promotes weight loss. For optimal results, follow the Nutriforme Diet Plan (complete information provided in each package).
  • 15 grams of protein and only 270 calories per bar
  • Helps reduce ingested calories in your day and facilitates weight loss
  • Provides 24 essential vitamins and minerals to support metabolism
Each box contains 5 65g bars.

You might also be interested in: Adrien Gagnon Super Energex.

May 08, 2016

I really enjoyed the taste of these bars. They are nothing like your typical dry and hard meal replacement bars. I loved its chocolatey, brownie-like consistency - decadent yet not too sweet. As label claims, one bar is extremely filling for me. With meal replacement protein shakes, I usually end up wanting a snack after a few hours, but with these bars, I am able to make it to lunch without feeling hungry. Overall, I love it!
    *This product was sent to me for review by Chick Advisor.*

2.2/5

May 08, 2016

I received a package of Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. These bars are pretty dense, & I found that they made me feel full quick, but didn't maintain a satisfied feeling for very long. As a snack, I would eat 1/2 a bar if I knew that my next real meal would be in about 2 hours. The chocolate flavour had that really fake taste that some 'healthy chocolate' has, & I'm not a fan. Even though it had more nutrients than a lot of bars, I can’t see myself actually replacing meals with it because it’s not nearly satisfying enough to substitute for lunch, & it’s too sweet for breakfast. Yet I wouldn’t feel healthy or that I’m doing myself any favours eating it as a snack because it’s too much.

May 08, 2016

I received this product as a part of the chick advisor review club and was overall satisfied. The taste and flavour was pretty tasty in comparison to other meal replacements. I loved the fact they include a "diet" schedule for you to follow when using the meal replacement in order to loose weight and stay healthy. One bar made you feel full and satisfied. I would purchase again in the future.

May 08, 2016

I received this product for review purposes from Chickadvisor. I really liked the taste of the bars, I thought they were decadent and not overly sweet. The texture is really good as well, similar to that of a fudge brownie. One bar was too filling for me and I found I was too full to finish it despite being hungry. I did notice that it kept me full for hours. The only thing I don't like about these is that the sugar content is quite high (18 g per bar).

May 08, 2016

Receiving these bars from ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club has been a treat. They actually taste so good that I've been tempted to have them as snacks instead of meal replacements at times! I would use them mostly during long theater rehearsals without lunch breaks, where I would need solid nutrition fast. The Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars are perfect for this. Within 20 minutes of eating a bar, I feel full and energized.

May 08, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised with the Nutriform Fudge Meal Replacement bar. It's not your usual dry/hard bar. What surprised me the most was it's moist consistency – truly delicious with a nutty crunch. The chocolate is just right, tasty.

I must confess, however, that the firs 2 days were not easy. It did not curb my hunger, I was longing for my regular meal. But, by the third day, the fudge bar felt like a complete meal and satisfied my hunger. A variety of flavours would be an added bonus.

These are scrumptious meal replacements. I have no doubt that one can easily loose those extra pounds. To achieve this feat, we have to religiously follow the instruction that accompany the bars. I did and successfully lost one pound during the week. Delish!

May 08, 2016

I received this product free of charge as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. Comparing these bars to similar ones I've tried, I would definitely recommend them. They have a high amount of protein and a rich chocolate taste. The taste and texture was better than most other protein bars I've tried and they really fill me up. These bars have similar nutrients and are in the same price range but the better taste is a real advantage over other brands.

May 08, 2016

These Nutiforme bars are so chocolaty with the right bit of sweetness. They come packed nicely and I find the packaging quite attractive! As I am dieting and for lunch I have been consuming meal replacement bars for the last few months, but after trying Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge bars I am never going to with back to the ones I was using before. In comparison to the other one I have tries, these are:

1) Very filling
    2) Chocolaty....delectable
    3) Right amount of crispiness
    4) Moist, in comparison to other supplement bars
    5) Nutritious
    6) Not overly sweet

Even my hubby, who is not a chocolate, find these bars rich and tasty!

I was sent a free sample of Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars in exchange for an honest review.

2.3/5

May 08, 2016

I received these bars as part of the Product Review club for free. I quite liked the flavour and the texture of the bars. I thought the chocolate tasted quite good and wasn't too chalky in consistency as often these type of bars are.
    The reason I wouldn't recommend this bar was the amount of sugar in it.
    Overall I would say it was okay but not great.

May 08, 2016

I really liked these bars. It's hard to get away from that protein bar taste, but these ones do a really good job at it, they taste pretty good. Granted they don't have as much protein as some others do, but it's still a decent amount. I usually have a meal replacement protein shake for breakfast and these bars fill me up just as much. I'll usually reach for a snack after 3-4 hours, but some days I make it to lunch (about 5 hours later).

* I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisors Product Review Club.