3.9/5
Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars Reviews

Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars are a complete meal substitute supplying essential vitamins and minerals for proper metabolism. Useful in weight reduction only as part of an energy-reduced diet. Replacing 1 or 2 meals daily with a Nutriforme bar helps reduce the number of ingested calories and promotes weight loss. For optimal results, follow the Nutriforme Diet Plan (complete information provided in each package).
  • 15 grams of protein and only 270 calories per bar
  • Helps reduce ingested calories in your day and facilitates weight loss
  • Provides 24 essential vitamins and minerals to support metabolism
Each box contains 5 65g bars.

You might also be interested in: Adrien Gagnon Super Energex.

1.8/5

May 09, 2016

I thought the bars would be a good way to lose weight. I did not like the taste of the bars, there is a sense of grit and after taste with this product. I would definitely not recommend them.

2.3/5

May 09, 2016

Received this product free to review. Thought it would be a good way to lose weight. The taste wasn't that good. There is a sense of grit and after taste with this product. I found that I was hungrier after eating the bar. It wreaked havoc with my stomach and cause cramping. Definitely wouldn't recommend

May 09, 2016

I eat the bar instead of my regular meal, surprisingly I don't feel hungry for longer hours(around 6 hours) than my regular meal. The bar can provide you sufficient protein, vitamins and minerals per meal. I don't need to take supplments after meal. One certain is the price is a bit expensive, if you can provide coupon occassipnally, the price will be more competitive. Overall, I will still recommend my family and friends to try it.

May 09, 2016

I got to try these bars for free though Chick advisor and was a little hesitant as protein bars usually always have that fake taste. I was so thrilled when I finally dove in and tried a bar. They taste amazing, even my picky husband thought they were great. Now the tough part will be trying to find where to buy them in the small northern bc town I live in.

May 09, 2016

I tried these bars, as did both of my kids and we all loved them! They're quite tasty and left us feeling full until almost dinner time. There was no chalky protein aftertaste that sometimes comes with meal replacement bars. Would definitely try these again! I received the product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

May 09, 2016

I received this product free to review from ChickAdvisor. I really enjoyed the Decadent Fudge meal replacement bars. Unlike others that I have tried I found this bar actually tasted really good. I find the bars a little large for one serving so I tended to cut it in half and keep the other half for later. I didn't even think about snacking at all after half a bar.

I will purchase more in the near future as a treat ( I do find the price a little high for comparable products). I totally recommend Decadent Fudge for true chocolate lovers!

May 09, 2016

I enjoyed these bars, they tasted good and they kept me full and satisfied on days when I was too busy to eat or when I was on the run. I am not a huge breakfast eater so I enjoyed these around lunch hour to get me through until dinner.

May 09, 2016

I received the Nutriforme Bars and the Adrien Gagnon Super Energex to try and review from ChickAdvisor. I loved the Nutriforme Bars, they were delicious, rich and filling, Because of my eating habbits it was a perfect meal replacement for lunch time and it tied me over for supper.. I enjoyed the rich chocolate flavour and the delicious taste. As for the Energex I did not feel any different so I don't think it is worth it.

May 09, 2016

I received the Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme bars free from Chick Advisor a few weeks ago. I don't usually like the taste of energy bars, there's usually a weird chemical after taste that I really dislike. But this was not the case with these bars. These bars are really delicious and very rich and flavourful. I am really impressed with the amount of vitamins (24 grams) and proteins (15 grams) in these bars. These are great to have around, since I have a very busy schedule it's nice to have something quick and tasty to give me the energy I need to keep going. I will definitely tell all my family and friends about it and encourage them to purchase it, it's really worth it!

1.2/5

May 09, 2016

I recently received Adrien Nutriforme bars through the Product Review Club. I tried them for two weeks along with the meal plan. I replaced one meal per day with the Nutriforme bars. I was disappointed with them right from the start. They tasted like chewy stale brownies. Needless to say I won't be purchasing this product. They're awful.