3.9/5
Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars Reviews

Adrien Gagnon Decadent Fudge Nutriforme Bars are a complete meal substitute supplying essential vitamins and minerals for proper metabolism. Useful in weight reduction only as part of an energy-reduced diet. Replacing 1 or 2 meals daily with a Nutriforme bar helps reduce the number of ingested calories and promotes weight loss. For optimal results, follow the Nutriforme Diet Plan (complete information provided in each package).
  • 15 grams of protein and only 270 calories per bar
  • Helps reduce ingested calories in your day and facilitates weight loss
  • Provides 24 essential vitamins and minerals to support metabolism
Each box contains 5 65g bars.

You might also be interested in: Adrien Gagnon Super Energex.

May 10, 2016

These bars were delicious and very filling as well. The price is very reasonable compared to other meal replacement bars. I received these for free but will definitely be purchasing some in the near future.

May 10, 2016

These bars are delicious and filling. They can definitely be treated as a meal replacement because they are huge and fill you up. They are very satisfying and taste so good they are like a treat. They do not have that chalky taste that other meal replacement bars have. I would recommend trying them and will be buying them again in the future.

Updated On: May 10, 2016

I received these products complimentary from Chick Advisor for testing purposes.

May 10, 2016

I received these as a ChickAdvisor to review. My first impression was how large they are, I was impressed with the richness of the bar as well. I found the taste quite nice, but did notice a bit of an aftertaste. I would still try these again, and do find them quite satisfying.

May 10, 2016

This product tastes great! I was really happy with how full I felt and with the nutrition it was fantastic for busy life styles I find as I am a photographer always on the go!

May 10, 2016

Absolutely delicious. It made me feel full and the taste was perfect. Other bars that I tried in the past has an awful taste and I was hungry right after. This one is a winner in my books. Definitely going to buy this again.

2.7/5

May 10, 2016

The bars were very tasty. They were also quite filling which was wonderful. Filled with lots of protein, however, there was also a fair amount of sugar in the product. If I am looking for a product to use as a meal replacement, I do not want something filled with sugar! I think they need to rethink this. They are also much too expensive for me.

May 10, 2016

Compared to other bars of this type I think these ones tasted much better with no funny after taste, although I didn't find that they curbed my appetite enough to replace a meal!

3.2/5

May 10, 2016

What you want out of a protein bar. Decent taste, was filling, decent fudgy texture, and no weird aftertaste. I would eat one for breakfast and stayed full well past lunch. On the expensive side though.

May 10, 2016

This is by far the best meal substitute bar I have ever tasted. It doesn't taste chalky like others and it really gives the feeling of fullness whilst providing all the vitamins and minerals for energy. I literally did not want to stop after having one because it is just so delicious.

May 10, 2016

I was able to try these free in exchange for a honest review. So here goes, I LOVED the flavor super chocolaty and it didn't have that chalky aftertaste you get with some bars it was a good solid bar. It looked so good in fact my kids were begging for a bite because it looked like a chocolate bar. These bars other then being chocolaty goodness did nothing for me I was starving within half an hour of eating them. I not only found it difficult to follow the diet plan outlined in the pamphlet but I also have hypothyroidism so I did not lose any weight. If I were to purchase these I would do it just for the simple fact that they taste good.