Advil Cold and Sinus Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 126 in Pain Relief

May 23, 2017

I always use this product whenever we catch a cold in our house. It works quite fast and relieves us of those nasty symptoms of a cold that make you feel miserable!

April 17, 2017

Although my son and husband prefer Buckley's cough syrup when they are sick my preference is Advil Cold & Sinus. I love that you just need to swallow a tiny little pill rather than a bad tasting syrup to get rid of your cold symptoms. They are non-drowsy so they are safe to take if you are working or driving.

I rarely ever get sick which is great but years ago when I had a really bad cold I purchased Advil Cold and sinus and I have to say it worked well. I had body aches and was feeling chills and my nose was so congested. After taking this my body aches were reduced almost immediately and I was able to breathe so much better. I also found that my cold lasted less time than if I just let it run its course. I believe it was completely gone in three days. I always recommend advil cold and sinuses not anyone is sick. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't get sick for a long time but if I do Advil Cold And Sinus will be my first choice.

March 01, 2017

I have been using advil cold and sinus and its very effective. whenever i have cold i take a tablet and it works wonders. My sinus also gets better after a dose.

March 01, 2017

I've used Advil Sinus Congestion and Pain before and liked it. Luckily the past few years I haven't needed it. Of late, though both my husband and I have been having sinus problems. This product couldn't have come at a better time. I have tried it and really liked it. It cleared up my sinus problem and relieved my congestion. It also took away the pain. It did not make me sleepy, nor did it make me feel “jittery”. I will be buying – and using – this product in the future.

February 28, 2017

This is a product that makes your nose run so that it clears your sinuses. I usually prefer this for a daytime use. This was a decent price, and worked.

January 10, 2017

I just got over a HORRIBLE cold. My boyfriend went to the store and brought back some of these pills and they did work pretty well. Helped clear out my sinuses and made me cough a bit less. So it was a good purchase.

January 04, 2017

One of my fav products for year round use, especially now when the colds get going. I find I don't need to take it for very long for it to work and to be effective. No side effects.

October 22, 2016

Le médicament fonctionne bien avec les sinus congestionnés en cas de grippe et de rhume. Bon choix , utile dans chaque pharmacie de maison. Je recommande le produit !

October 22, 2016

These are my go-to whenever I begin to feel sick or get a headache. They are the only pills that work for me, actually.
    They are a little bit on the expensive side when compared to similar products but as I said, this was the only thing that worked and so it is definitely worth it. They are easy to swallow (I usually have water with it but I have dry-swallowed as well with no hassle) there is also minimal to no taste or after taste which is a plu because some pills seem to have a chalky taste. It usually takes no longer than 20 minutes until I start to feel them working and the pain will be completely gone within 45 minutes, every time.
    I have and will continue to repurchase this product and I doubt I will ever even try anything else.

October 22, 2016

Advil Cold and Sinus works wonders! I get frequent headaches from my sinuses because of allergies and after I take this it goes away for a considerable amount of time. I also recommend the extra strength!