Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

December 07, 2021

Bye bye migraines!

My husband and I both suffer from the worst migraines (vision goes, feeling in fingers occasionally go if it’s a bad one). Advil Liqui-Gels to the rescue. I cannot tell you how many times these have saved us a trip to the hospital. They work very quickly and are easy to swallow.

August 21, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I always buy advil

I use advil all the time. It helps with taking the swelling down as well as taking the pain away. It works fast as when I have a migraine it takes only 10-15 minutes to take the migraine away. Love advil

April 29, 2021

Not sure 🤔

It looks not really works if you really have a stronger pain. However, I will still give it a try if I have joint pain or headaches in the future. Hope it works

April 29, 2021

I need more strength!

This product only works well for me when I only have a light headed headache. But, when I have a really bad headache, it works too slow and the headache does not disappear completely.

April 26, 2021

Goodbye Sciatic pain!

I bought these because my other medication was to expensive. Suffering from extreme sciatica nerve pain, took 2 of these and my legs weren't aching for my whole 8 hour shift! 10/10 Highly recommend

April 16, 2021

Works really well

Its the perfect size. Works fast and very effective. Great for headaches. Good quality for your money. Would definitely recommend to everyone to buy it works.

March 22, 2021

Work for my migraines

I suffer from migraines. I’ve tried every over the counter pain medication around. I find these to be the most helpful and quick acting relief for my migraines

December 18, 2020

pain relief

Avil extra strength is my and families to go to for pain relief and believe me over the years we've tried all kinds of pain relief products and Advil wins hands down with us.

November 18, 2020

Great when you have a headache!

I like this product because it is effective, and most importantly because the size is easy to swallow as medications aren't always the easiest to take. I would say this is my fave of the Advil brand.

November 08, 2020
    United States

One of my favorites!

I suffer from a ton if headaches, and when one come on I want something that I know will work, and this product does just that. Advil is my go to OTC brand of pain relievers, and is one I know is going to be of high quality and effective relief. They work a little faster than the compatition, which is really the most important factor for me. The only downside is that over the past few years the price has gone up significantly, so I rarely purchase them anymore and instead use store brand or generic pain relievers which are not as quick action as these ones. I grab a pack whenever I see them on sale, and are still my #1 choice overall.