Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

August 27, 2016

This is my go-to when I have killer migraines. I actually prefer Advil over Tylenol nowadays whenever i feel a migraine. It helps with my nausea and the dizziness associated with migraines. Importantly, it helps me get through the day without wanting to be in the dark all day.

August 23, 2016

This is the the best ibuprophen / pain killer you can get over the counter. Highly reccomend for inflammation ......ie :cramps ,headaches and back pain. Super fast acting

August 23, 2016

This is my favorite go to medicine when I feel any pain whatsoever. I have a bottle at work and one at home. Best tablet to get rid of an oncoming headache at work. I like how fast they take effect.
    I would recommend this product for sure!

August 19, 2016

I don't take pain medication very often but when I suffer from a headache or menstrual cramps I turn to this product. I sometimes experience debilitating cramps and once these kick in I can almost function again!

July 19, 2016

I have very bad headaches and migraines. I get a headache almost every day and migraines at least once a week. Extra Strength Advil is the ONLY thing that helps at all. I've tried acetaminophen, Tylenol, store brands..... NOTHING works. I take 2 of these with a bottle of gatorade or a smoothie and I'm set. Within 20-40 minutes my headache is either gone or it's diminished almost completely.

July 17, 2016

These really work, I take them for just about everything! Headache, back pain, muscle and joint pain, cramps, they work on it all and it doesn't take long to feel the effectiveness :)

July 04, 2016

Completely effective. I strained my knees at a construction sight doing some heavy lifting. This medication saved me, to continue helping the crew finish the job, and I was able to function without the pain of the strain.

July 04, 2016

I get terrible migraines regularly and this is the only pain killer that actually gives me some relief from them. The feeling of a migraine slowly resolving is such a wonderful feeling, and that usually comes about 40 minutes from taking these. They usually only last about 2 to 2 1/2 hours though.

June 29, 2016

I love everything about this product except for the shape. I find I can feel it going all the way down my throat but it is worth it because they work very quickly.

May 27, 2016

I am a chronic pain sufferer and take a wide variety of pain meds on a daily basis. This is such an amazing pain reliever to cut that pain down. Works really fast, I use these every moth for my monthly cycle and this is the only relief I get. Love this product and this brand. A must have in my first aid kit.