advil extra strength tablets Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 126 in Pain Relief

November 30, 2016

Works great! I've tried many things for pain, and nothing is as effective as this (except for the fact that I have to double up on the extra strength). Usually it works in about 45m, and I have relief for the full 4h until the next dose. It can also be halved without issue, it doesn't taste bad, and it works exactly as I need it to.

September 13, 2016

I get brutal headaches pretty regularly and I know I can trust that Advil will help alleviate the pain . I have difficulty swallowing pills but I can take these easily . They start to work within 20 mins . I definitely recommend .

September 12, 2016

My whole family relies on this product, from headaches, to muscle aches to fever. It's fast acting and often 1 is enough. I tell everyone I know about this product. So far everyone has said it's great!

January 18, 2016

Advil extra strength tablets is a staple in my household to cure nasty headaches and general body aches and fever. 1 tablet usually does the trick. The tablet is much easier to swallow compared to the caplets. The tablet has a smooth outer coating that is sweet rather than bitter. The tablet is highly recommended to those who have difficulty swallowing pills.

Usually one advil extra strength taken with a bit of water or juice kicks in within 20 minutes and lasts all day. It is a bit pricey but well worth it when your head is pounding.

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

MichelleBunce earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!