Advil Junior Strength Chewables Reviews
#141 in Pain Relief

Good - 0

January 13, 2017

I have a very picky daughter when it comes to anything that she eats/ingests. The raspberry chewables are the only kind of medicine my child will take. Kudos to Advil! Not an easy feat to please my super fickle pre-teen.

April 24, 2016

I originally purchased the liquid form of Children's Advil and my daughter refused to take it. She kept spitting it out or throwing it up. So I didn't think she would like the chewables but I told her they were candy and she ate it without a fuss! I recommend the blue raspberry flavour for your young child.

January 29, 2013

These are a heaven sent for children who are sick.

My daughter is 3.5, and she recently caught the flu. She had a fever, and was complaining of a headache - and aches. She refuses to take Children's Tylenol, so I needed another option. I purchased these chewables for her, and she loved it. It provided her with about 6 hours of relief, and started working very quickly.

I would recommend these to anyone with younger children.