Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

2.0/5

May 22, 2007

I don't find this product works any faster or any better than regular advil or motrin. (same primary ingredient) I actually find they don't relieve headache pain for me at all and I am stuck waiting the 4 hours until I can take another kind of painkiller. I'm going to stick to my regular advil for pain relief!

April 12, 2007

I recently started to get migraines and this was recommended to me by my doctor. They work perfectly, but make sure you read the bottle - they work best if you take them at the first signs of a migraine

March 24, 2007

I am not big on taking pills or painkillers but when you have that headache that just won't budge, this is a great way to get rid of it! I am not sure why but I find that the Advil Liqui-Gels work best (even better than the extra strength liqui-gels). Anyway, great product for pain relief...especially for those tension headaches.

March 20, 2007

Of all the different pain relievers out there, this one is my top choice. I've always chosen ibuprofen over the other options out there (Naproxen, Acetaminophen, etc ...). I never realized the way the medicine enters your system to could make such a difference. Last month I spent a weekend camping and cross-country skiing with some pals from grad school up at Lake Tahoe. I live at sea level, so the altitude was getting to me BIG TIME. After a day of skiing it was all I could do to shove down some dinner. It didn't stay down for long. On top of that, I had a ROARING headache. My friend dipped into his first aid kit and pulled these out. I took JUST ONE and within 30 minutes it was a miracle worker. If Advil Liqui-Gels can bet high altitude headaches and nausea, its a keeper for me!

$10.00 may seem expensive, but its for a bottle of 80 Liqui-Gels.