Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

1.0/5

January 09, 2012

I think these are over priced and they dont work worth a darn. I will stick to my usual choice because I know it works. I thought I would give these a try because I had a coupon and I ended up throwing them out. They gave me terrible heart burn and I still had pain long after they should have kicked in.

November 09, 2011

i get ever kind of headache that you can imagine from just the everyday tension to mind blowing migraines. advil liquid gels are the only ones for me. my family uses them for their aches and pains and for their wisdom toothaches. always have some on hand. works quickly too.

November 08, 2011

I find that when my teeth are really bothering me , Advil liqui gels are the best med for me . As well for my fiancee because he is sensitive and gets a lot of migraines . He refuses to take anything but these pills , I find that it takes away the pain alot quicker then other meds

November 08, 2011

Best pain medication ever! Works quicker that anything else I have tried, and the price is great! This is the only pain medication I buy for my family!!

May 26, 2011

Advil Liqui-Gels are definitely effective for my tough headaches. While it doesn't always give me 100% relief when I have a bad migraine, my less intense headaches are no match for this fast-acting medicine. I recommend them!

May 26, 2011

Advil Liquid Gel is perfect for my migraines. They are fast acting and effective which is what I need when I have a bad headache.

May 12, 2011

I always use then when I have a migrane or just period crams. I find that this works VERY quickly an effectively. I would never go back to regular pills. I just wish they were a little cheaper.

March 02, 2011

Liquid medicine works quickly and effectively, better than a tablet. This dose take one and then another a few hours later and the effect will be longer and stronger, than taking 2 at once.

March 02, 2011

This product works fast and lasts a long time. My whole family prefers this product to any other pain reliever out there.

November 14, 2010

Anyone that has been in extreme pain knows how important it is to have a remedy on hand. As a student, I get headaches from staying up late, and Advil is the fastest most effective reliever. I get knee joint pains when the weather gets cold, and if I pop an Advil, using the recommended dose, I get pain relief in about 10 mins or less. Because it's so effective, you don't need to take a lot to get the benefit! My cramps are no match for Liqui-Gels!