Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

December 10, 2018

Must have

Advil liquid gel capsules always works fast for my headaches. I take 2 liquid gels and that’s all I need, my headache is gone. Works on migraines as well.

Very effective

These work fast and work well for my headaches. For cramps, I do usually have to take them almost before my cramps actully start for them to work.
    The liqui-gel capsules are easy to swallow, too!

Works really fast

I find it quite effective and fast working for the tooth and head aches. It has also long effect. I would recommend this product for migrains and as pain releave

December 04, 2018

A toujours avoir à la maison!

Advils liqui-gels agit en 15 minutes, et 15 minutes pour un gros mal de tête c'est plus qu'acceptable
    Très efficace pour les maux de tête et comme anti-inflammatoire léger.
    J'en ai toujours à la maison !

September 13, 2018

Effective and fast working

These are very effective, long lasting, and quick to ease your discomfort. I can take less of these compared to other pain reliever brands and get better results.

September 13, 2018

Headache be gone!

Ive tried many things to help make my headache go away! Advil liquid gels always helps make my headaches go away and it stays away for a long time too! It works great.

August 15, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Advil Liqui-Gels

Advil Liqui-Gels are my go-to OTC pain reliever for all my aches and pains. It works fairly quickly on most aches and pains. I will continue to buy Advil.

August 09, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Advil Just Works Better!

I've had headaches since I was very young, tylenol never seemed to ease the pain, but Advil was a godsend. Since they have made these liquid gel caps, these are my go to. I use them at least weekly. I have migraines occasionally and Advil liquid gels work better for me than the excedrin. Love how fast the liquid gels work. Really nothing negative to say about these. Highly recommend!

August 08, 2018

My lifeline

Advil liquid gems are my lifeline. I live by them as I’m suffering from Fibromyalgia, Arthritis and migraines. I’ve tried many other pain killers like Tylenol, Motrin and many more but nothing works for me. I swear by these and always have a bottle on me.

July 25, 2018

Works well

Advil has always been a trusted brand in my household, and with this its not different. It works quickly as described to target the head ache and destroy it. You'll be back to your ol' self in no time.