Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

December 18, 2019

Works very well!

I was very pleased with the Advil liquid Gels , I am very sensitive when it comes to medication and the Advil didn’t seem to bother my stomach it worked on my massive headache fairly quick too! I would definitely try it for other pains or issues. It didn’t have a bad taste when swallowing it. I like the fact that the pain relief lasts longer than other pills so u don’t need to keep popping pills every 4 hours.

October 19, 2019

My go to

Advil liquid gels are my go to. I get very bad migraines, as soon as I feel one coming on I take one of these. I have them with me at all times as they are the only thing that helps, besides paying for expensive prescription medication. My life would be a crippling migraine disaster if I didn’t have liquid gels.

September 29, 2019
    Texas, United States

Always with me!

Advil liquid capsules are the top of the line for headache/pain relief. They are effective and work fast. If I try to use another product I can easily tell the difference. I always keep some in my purse, office and home. They are essential for travel.

September 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Gel capsules works fast!

I love ibuprofen gel capsules. I find that they work a lot quicker and are easy on my stomach. I carry these everywhere I go and have convinced several friends to start using gel capsule ibuprofen !

September 08, 2019

Great

This product is a great quick fix. I love how fast it works though it should be taken with food because it can be seriously harsh on ones belly. I think they should make one , but have it last 2 times longer.

July 28, 2019

My go-to for pain relief

I have been using Advil Liqui-Gels for a while now and have no intention of switching to another pain reliever. It works quickly and provides ample dosage for my needs.

July 17, 2019

Great for long lasting pain

I use Advil for all of my longer-lasting pain relief. Sore muscles, or after the dentist, or to help reduce swelling like when I tore my Achilles tendon. I need something stronger (prescription) for my migraines, but this is my go-to pain relief. Gel caps are just easier to swallow, which is why I buy this form.

July 09, 2019

Would definitely repurchase

AH-MAZING product for headaches. Nothing compares to Advil liquid gels. They are fast, effective and will rid you of a headache in no time. Advil liquid gels can be used for a number of things such as, tooth ache, cramps, headaches and more

July 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My Go-To Pain Reliever

Advil liqui-gels are my go-to when it comes to relieving any type of pain or discomfort that I may have. I love how effective it is too - it works very quickly for me. It’s my absolute favourite, and I always repurchase.

June 26, 2019

Amazing

What an amazing pai relief. I love advil. It always works on me. I usually break right in the middle because I thinks is a little strong. I really recommend it.