Aero Strawberry Chocolate Bar Reviews
Ranked #322 in Chocolate

September 18, 2017

Nmmm so good

This chocolate is so smooth and creamy I wanted to have ten more after. So delicious I will always pick strawberry aero over any chocolate bar.
    I want all my friends to try this

September 03, 2017

It's like eating a strawberry filled pillow of chocolate

I'm addicted to this bar....it's seriously dangerous. The wonderful bubbly aero chocolate mixed with just the right amount of strawberry flavour. It's genious!

September 03, 2017

My favorite for sure

The very first time I tasted this chocolate bar I was sure I'd never want to try another kind of chocolate bar ever again! This one is smooth and soft and delicious.

January 18, 2017

Une envie surcée goûtant la fraise, quel régal . J'aime bien savourer lune palette de chocolat Aero à la fraise pour me gâter . Je recommande ce chocolat qui fond dans ma bouche. Un vrai régal .M erci Nestlé pour de tels produits.

September 23, 2016

WOW! I was amazed at how good this was... and also amazed I had never hear of it before. Strawberry inside and chocolate outside. It melts in your mouth... Mmmmm So divine.

I will be getting one on my way to work this morning in fact.

They're simply delicious!

March 11, 2016

I tried this chocolate bar a while ago because I love strawberries and Aero chocolate bars (for chocolate that is found in the grocery store). They did a great job at putting the flavours together and it was better than the normal Aero chocolate bar. My husband is even a huge fan.

October 19, 2015

I actually really liked the strawberry taste with this. Its quite yummy with the traditional Aero chocolate bar feel. Super good and Almost as good as the original Aero bar.

October 08, 2015

I really like the strawberry with the chocolate mixed together, very good! Flavourful and melts in your mouth.

October 08, 2015

love this bar.its sweet and has a wonderful aroma.. we love aero bars!!!

0.5/5

October 08, 2015

YUCK what a terrible taste of strawberry. I was very disappointed with these.