AERO Vanilla Truffle Big Bubble Bar Reviews

2.0/5
Ranked #745 out of 903 in Chocolate

2.7/5

May 30, 2017

I tried the chocolate truffle aero bars and really loved it so I though I might enjoy the Vanilla truffle one. I wasn't a huge fan, I enjoyed the regular Aero chocolate in it but the vanilla truffle part had a funny taste to it and tasted really fake.

1.8/5

May 29, 2017

I was really looking forward to this but it has a really odd taste to it. It's hard to explain but it doesn't taste like vanilla to me. I have tried some other flavours of the truffle aero line and they were really good but this vanilla one is not up to par
    I wouldn't buy this again.

1.5/5

May 15, 2017

I thought I was going to love this but it had a really weird taste to it. Didn't even taste like vanilla or Aero. Maybe I just got a bad one I don't know... ? I love Aero but not this one.. sorry

March 24, 2017

I'm usually a fan of Aero chocolate because of the light bubbly texture, however, this vanilla chocolate version is way too sweet and tastes slightly artificial. I appreciate the size but I think I will stick with the original.

2.7/5

September 05, 2016

Tried this bar a couple of days ago, they had samples of this at a store I was at. I usually love Areo bars, one of my favourite chocolate bars. This one was not very good, maybe if the Vanilla had bubbles to in it have been better, I thought saying truffle it might be smooth, but it was not. I will not buy this bar.

1.5/5

September 04, 2016

We are chocolate lovers in this household. Usually, I love Aero bars but my kids and I tried this version and we all did not like it. The vanilla did nothing for the Aero bar. I can't recommend this version.

August 14, 2016

I tried this at SuperStore the other day. It was being sampled. I found that the vanilla flavour was very subtle and the chocolate was very smooth, however, I did not find a huge different in texture between it and a regular Aerobar. The price point, at over $3, did not make this attractive either. I can purchase a superior chocolate product, such as Lindt, for around the same price. Aero needs to make these bars cheaper for me to bring them into my house.

0.5/5

June 20, 2016

J'ai essayé cette barre Aéro truffée à la vanille parce que j'aimais bien l' Aéro original. Je n'ai pas du tout aimé ce mélange qui est beaucoup trop sucré à mon avis. Ce n'est pas une collation pour moi. Je n'en rachèterai pas à l'avenir.

1.0/5

June 20, 2016

I remember I tried this chocolate bar thinking "it can't be bad its AERO!" well it WAS BAD!!!
    I mean the bubbles were there, the texture, and outside chocolate smooth....but actual vanilla flavour honestly jiust did not work. Why ruin a good chocolate bar with additional flavouring that makes it worse.

To be honest,. I hardly see this chocolatre anywhere (or maybe don't pa y attention) but you know what...I will never eat this again. Vanilla tasted fake and ruined my enjoyment of eating an aero chocolate bar

1.2/5

March 11, 2016

I love Aero bars and most of their new lineup of different flavoured bars. I saw the vanilla one and I just had to try it. It was awful. The flavours just did not go well together in they made it. I found it difficult to finish the bar but I did not want to waste the money I had just spent on it. Stay away from this, even if you usually like vanilla and chocolate flavours mixed together.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic