AeroChamber Plus Flow-Vu Reviews
#317 in Misc

Good - 0

June 04, 2019

I refused to believe it but...

it works! I had asthma as a kid and at 27 was diagnosed COPD. They tried to get me to try the AeroChamber, and I did try a few times and found no difference (I thought). I started using one starting January this year (2019), and I definitely need less pulls of Ventolin and the preventative (Flovent) seems to work A LOT better than all the times I tried it in the past. It's no coincidence, I have 5 months stacked-up proof to back it up with, the AeroChamber works. Just keep trying and don't stop. Don't ever give up. I am critically ill and although I am only 40, I may not survive much longer (lung problems other than COPD), I want to pass on this gem of a secret in the AeroChamber.

February 20, 2017

I recently purchased an AeroChamber Plus Flow-Vu at our drugstore. It is an anti static-valved holding chamber that is used with metered dose inhalers to deliver aerosol medication to your lungs. I use puffers & find this more efficient than using the puffer only. With the Flow-Vu indicator - it will only move if you have a proper seal while breathing in. It's a marvelous feature that insures correct delivery of the medication. You can also access a video for how to use this product at www AeroChamber.com . It is expensive but coverage is often available.